The intrepid complaints of a logic thinker

Discussion in 'General' started by LittleRedRyder, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I feel the best introduction is a glimpse at what I do best, complain about the faults of others logic.
    In saying that, here is my morning Facebook rant:

Dear stupid people who think they can create website just because they know the technical details,

I don't really know what to call it, a virus, spyware, malware, some kind of evil should be malignant ware, but I've discovered the most prominent one in the world. It's a little dirtbag search engine that thinks it actually can give you results based on what's been entered. When I was younger my assumption was that, hey, this website is garbage, 'nuff said.

I've been noticing though, the sheer amount of times my searches go to Bing. I thought it was something random until I installed the Google Chrome browser. What seems to happen is sometimes your searches will be redirected, some kind of page error right? No, no it's not. I've been uninstalling Bing from every corner of this computer for the last half week, turns out there was only one thing for me to remove, and it did nothing. I mean, shit, it's even worse now.

The point is, the website is designed in such a way that a non-tech savvy person will never have any hope of turning it off. I'm sure there's a script of some kind running that's causing this to happen, I don't know anything about how this stuff works, and neither does the majority of those using the search engine.

And while we have the ability to search our way out of it, it does no good if the sites are slow, and can't be navigated. Over my last few years I've learned the following. The only thing Bing is good for is searching for google. Now let me elaborate. Not only is it not 'good' at finding Google, but this does not apply to other websites or misspellings. Yes, you are not allowed to make a mistake on Bing, yahho? did you mean 'your who'? Gogle, did you mean 'go girl'? it doesn't even make an ounce of not making sense, let alone sense itself.

It is a service designed to please the user and upstage and upgrade upon other similar designs, a branch of life, science and art. But because I'm being forced to use Bing when I don't want to, remember, that's the basis of rape, it fills me with negative emotion for murder, mutilation and evisceration of those responsible for this garbage. Why does it do this? Because I am indeed being raped, it just isn't in my asshole. I take that back, if there's anywhere Bing is, it's crawling deeply and consistently up my asshole.

It gets to a point when a service becomes counter-productive and should be reworked, improved upon and re-released. Unfortunately because of monetary gain, there seems to be this desire to run a monopoly, to take all the business from everyone else for no reason other than want, as apposed to furthering the greater good.

Bing should have died when I was younger, but no, unlike every other website in the history of the internet, it decided to stay the exact same. Yes, no better, no worse, any upgrades and maintenance they did was literally done to make the website continue to suck just as much as it always has. If it ain't broke don't fix it right? Yeah, if you don't wanna get anywhere in life. If it ain't broke, upgrade that shit so it can't break.

Ps, jesus h fucking fuck spell check, every word is not enigmatic, what the serious fuck? correction for "everyother" "mateniance" and fucking "litterally"
    I don't need or want either of these things and yet are forced upon us, like a calculator. It is a tool, not a way of doing things.

So what I try to do is use a logical line of reasoning to deduce the things I do not. I dislike the concept of truly completing something, just because somethings good, doesn't mean it can't be better.

Knowledge is exponential as well as counter intelligence, all negatives stem from the act of not knowing, not questioning everything, because everything needs to be questioned, if not, how will we know what questions to ask?

Thought provoking conversation is what it's all about folks, let's have some constructive debates.