The Internet Is not Fun Anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by Suck My Mind, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ...are you Alex Jones?

just kidding, haha

2. Was this pre-9/11?

3. Im not comparing you, or your intentions to this guy.

But you remind of the dude who wrote Uncle Festers meth recipe books. He was a genius chemist and hated the US govment so much for locking him up, that he made books telling people how to make meth, chemical weapons, bombs, etc.

Seems like a pretty cool guy actually.

4. Sometimes I think you might be one of my old friends....

5. man if you get kicked off almost every forum you go on....youre doin it wrong

6. I have never even had a warning on a forum, just don't be jackass and you will be fine.
    I say things plenty of people disagree with, but as long as you support your opinion with your beliefs and be respectful you will be fine.

7. Gc is a place where troll, trolls your shit

8. REPORTED:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

9. If you want anarchy go to 4chan but I warn you it's horrible

10. Not for his taste I bet

11. #32 Outis, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    PRQ - Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Web hosting, VPN Tunnels, Privacy services.

Sweden-based web hosting with an emphasis on freedom of speech

Also, take a look at the Freenet Project, I2P, Tor

For anonymous searching: DuckDuckGo and Startpage

To secure your connection to the public internet while retaining faster speeds than with Tor, check out this VPN, run through Sweden as well: IPREDator

12. [​IMG]

For real man. The prison system is an ugly, ugly machine and I'm sure I don't even know the half of it. Using your own time and funds to empower citizens that get fucked over is mighty righteous.

13. If he did he would be going into cp/jb threads saying shit like "gtfo moralfags, you is the cancer."

14. [quote name='"eric111e"']You made it a whole month here without getting banned[/quote]

You know that's hard for them to do.

:laughing: