The interdimensional workings.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wizards, Dec 20, 2013.

1. have you ever wondered where demons reside? i've been trying to figure out where god and all the demons and angels reside,, and they are in different dimensions. demons are inter dimensional beings with the ability to morph into different dimensions at will, but angels can aswell, one of god's angels destroys thousands of demons. the bible talks about how heaven isn't even in a different galaxy, heaven is space. and earth is the proving ground, with demons constantly interloping themselves into our lives..

remember zeus and all the mythological beings? they are aliens, thats what god describes his angels as, aliens. 

so when you die, i believe you recieve the power to elope into different dimensions at will, we may be looking at the moon in this dimension, but what if the moon transforms into heaven when we reach the 3rd dimension?

backing up this theory of mine is the string theory, stating that there are atleast 9 different dimensions in the universe.

demons and angels are everywhere my fellow blades, just gotta open your mind

(NOT TO THE DEMONS)

2. have you experienced these interdimensions for yourself? how did u get to that process

3.  i have a special ability with the paranormal, i can see things other people can't. and hear things other people can't. i should make a thread about it, you know how you see something in your peripheral vision and it dissapears when you look? for me, it doesnt dissapear and i look at it full on.

4. Read Aleister Crowley's Magick in theory and practiceSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

We are in the 3rd dimension.

You can only move up dimensions through spiritual awakening or enlightenment. Activation of the merkahbah is the best way to go about this but is very difficult. For many more enlightened people they have the choice to live again or move on. If you don't do work to move up you get reincarnated or move down on the astral levels.

The string theory calls for a MINIMUM of 9 or 10

6. allister crowley is too satanic for me, personally. and yeah the string theory is hard to research when your blazed homie sorry.

7. if your seeing these demons and higher dimensions, do you think maybe your pineal gland is releasing dmt and tuning into higher vibrations? if not where do you think these experiences come from? its gotta be.

im on day 4 of a pineal gland activation technique where you meditate and vibrate the word thoh at 936hz, and the last 2 nights, ive been seeing fractals in the air after meditation, as well as a red tint around everything.

ive read that persistance with your mind's eye (pineal gland) allows one to tune into these higher realms.

8. who knows man, but the most recent one was this. so i was sitting on the couch of my basement. i was sober at the time, diagonal from me is a crook of the wall with a fridge in it, and my bathroom behind that.

so i see this shadow figure peer over the fridge like he was leaning over, and he took out this orb of light from inside of him. then he flashed it twice and it illuminated the entire room. it was somewhat blinding. then he put the orb back in his body and went into my bathroom and was gone, i have 2 hunting dogs with wolf teeth, i had em both in i got em both out of the kennel and searched with a machete just to make sure.

Either you are a bit psychic, are close to death, or are schizophrenic :laughing:.

10. Astral projection, entheogens, psychoactive drugs, meditation, and sacred geometry.

11. im psychic i promise, and im a 18 year old mixed martial artist, im healthy :D and id know if i had schizophrenia

It was a joke haha. You could have it and it just be onsetting it usually kicks in around early adulthood so 18-20's usually later though. Childhood schizophrenia is rare.

13. add me man :) you seem more intellectual then most.

Done :smoke:

15. Are you sober when this happens?

16. #16 xilw3r, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    it seems to me you lack the understanding of what a dimension is.

Its not a "place" with different laws of physics or "power filled beings" or any of that. Being in a higher dimension means you can skip through alternate universes. Eg you take a peek in a universe where you are not a doctor but a lawyer and so on. but this is only the 4th or 5th dimension, i cant remember. other ones allow skipping to some other universes i think, really theres a good explanation on youtube somewhere.

edit, i aint trying to sound like dismissing your experiences, i like to think about that stuff, especially since my first time on some strong psychedelic

17. #17 Escape Velocity, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    There is no right or wrong except that thinking makes it so. This also applies to good and bad, or up and down for that matter. I think Einstein said the original quote, and not many knew more about dimensions than him.

When we cut back on the LSD the question loses much of its urgency.

The term "dimension" as defined in physics is surely different than the way it is commonly used in metaphysics. Hundreds of dimensions are used in many "routine" calculations by NASA, but these are not the dimensions with the chreubs and little devils. The term is often used somewhat confusingly to describe "alternate universes" and not necessarily the dimensional aspect of one reality.

Idk i've spoke to a higher dimensional being before. I mean take it how you will since i was tripping but there's alot of evidence that these things do exist. They've been talked about since recorded history.

19. I transcended into the universe and saw the 6th dimension or "akashic records" before..I was on unmentionables but think i might have died

20. when you said you were psychic, i was understandably skeptical, then i saw the part where you're also 18 and into mixed martial arts and I thought 'Oh well there we go, it makes sense now.'

carry on.