The insomniac stoner Life

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Wake up- do your work or whatever the fuck you do, assuming you are doing something and not sitting in your room all day

Night time comes, all your energy has come back from your bong session the night before and that is the perfect time to get blazed because your tolerance has gone down and you have no worries and just get lost in your fucking head and do whatever the fuck you do :bongin: Who else is living the insomniac stoner lifestyle? :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Reporting in. Nothing like pulling nearly-all-nighters, early am sesh's and sleep deprivation.

3. 5 hour max sleep for the past 5 months is win

4. trueeeeee. i rarely get more than 5-6 hours on my college days

5. I rarely get 5-6 on days that I have nothing to do.

6. The hell is wrong with you guys? 5 hours? I'd cry.

But, word. I love being able to smoke at both 4:20's of the day. Of course two days in a row of that I'd end up asleep for 12 hours or more.

7. its killer... :(

8. i try my hardest to get 8 hours of sleep a night. it usually doesnt work but more often than not i get more than 5 hours.
    i very much need my sleep

9. Yeah at the moment i'm getting like 5-7 hours of sleep.

10. I love to smoke before i sleep. :)
    I always get the greatest sleep then.

11. i hear that, but lately i try to stop smoking 30 minutes to an hour before i pass out so i dont wake up feeling too stoned, which doesn't help when i am are barely getting any sleep in the first place

12. Yeah, sometimes i feel pretty groggy when i wake up, but all i need is a cup of coffee and some breakfast & i'm ready to go.

13. hear that, a cup of green tea always helps me in the morning.

maybe it is time to start using uppers

14. It sucks though when your an alcoholic insomniac. I use to be one but was for a rough 2-3 years of my life. That shit sucks man. Fucking unhealthy as shit. I've definitely knocked some years off of my lifetime!

15. stick with the holy Cannabis [​IMG]

16. Try five hours total max for each week.

I've been living like this before I was a stoner, started in fourth grade and never been able to fix it. The best lives are lived without sleep :p.

Riding a bike down the street in the middle of the night is amazing, you feel all alone.

17. ya i used to ride home from chicago bout 35 miles on my trek at 3-5 in the morning damn that was great

18. i just started smokin cannibis bout 3 weeks ago and like ive been doin it straight for like 4 days now.

people say its spose to help you sleep. this shit makes me have energy or interest to do things wether be it watch tv at 3am or rub one out at 3:30am hahaha!

but hey i can get up in the mornings so it aint no problem.

19. yup,smoke a couple bong loads from 2:00am - 4:00am knockout and wake up at 9:00am and smoke a couple more bong loads till 10:00pm and do it all over again :smoking::bongin::smoking::bongin:

20. 5 hours of sleep every week? :smoking: