The Inquisition: A study in Absolute Catholic Power

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dotgif, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Original: THE INQUISITION: A Study in Absolute Catholic Power

2. Great read

Thanks.

3. I sense the sarcasm because you didn't read it. I felt the same way, but then I did. It was interesting.

4. That was interesting. Not too suprising really tho

5. Learn anything new?

6. basically the church commited another holocaust that they never acknowledge, and jesuits rule the world. i knew they killed people in the crusades but goddamn

7. #7 dotgif, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Yeah man, pretty gruesome stuff. Has been going on for ages to.. and since they are so evil they don't care that other religions get crushed in the way.. you notice how all the blame for a lot of things goes directly towards the Christian religion today? Exactly.

Jesuit's are fucked up. If you're interested here's the oath they take when sworn into the higher up powerful positions. (The truly evil ones, if they back out of the oath they get killed)

Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction

8. Haven't read it but definitely will. Looks interesting. But I think what matters though is that Christians don't do any of these things (crusades,etc) nowadays. And I am not condoning what they have done. A lot of people back then did a lot of fucked up things, whether they were Christians or not.

9. Wher'd u hear that oath? Like where did u find it and how do u know its legit

10. And yes I agree with that. Whether Christian or not it's still just as messed up. But there's nothing you can do when people infiltrate your beliefs since before you were born and fuck it all up. Ya know? Just gotta believe in what you see is the truth. For me, the bible, for others, science, math, Qaran, hell anything.

Just spreading some knowledge though. Always gotta be aware of your history, as well as the roots of our modern world. There's some articles if anyone's interested on some terrible things the Jesuit's have done throughout history. I think it's cool to read about, but disgusting at the same time.

11. Why I'm Buddhist.

12. [quote name='"dotgif"']

Just spreading some knowledge though. Always gotta be aware of your history, as well as the roots of our modern world. There's some articles if anyone's interested on some terrible things the Jesuit's have done throughout history. I think it's cool to read about, but disgusting at the same time.[/quote]

Yea dude im down il read that shit if u post it. Im actually pretty into stuff like this

13. #13 dotgif, Mar 13, 2012
    Finally someone! I love learning about the history of our societies..

I'll gather up a few and post them for you man. :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYseI73FjQM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/201...-gerald-r-beaman-commander-of-us-third-fleet/
    http://www.navytimes.com/news/2011/04/marine-third-fleet-command-042211/
    So they have Jesuit generals in power throughout our military.. we also have a Jesuit Joe Biden being Obama's main advisor.. it's practically him calling the shots in this war.

This piece I found absolutely interesting. Goes into detail on the history of Jesuit crusades, how many were killed, who was killed, etc. Also talks about the founder of the Jesuit's
    http://www.voxfux.com/features/jesuits1.html

14. #14 TexRx, Mar 13, 2012
    The Catholics were so dumb that they kept records of the people that were tortured, maimed and killed. Thus incriminating themselves

I was raised Catholic in the 70's & 80's. It was not much more than this pic below..........dunce cap punishments. And I was a victim, too, but w/o the dunce cap. It was no longer politically correct to use

:)

[​IMG]

15. the problem isn't that its too long, the problem is that i hate reading shit on the damn computer lol. i'll make it a point to read through at some point though

16. I know what you mean.. kind of a pain on the eyes because it's computer.. but yeah it's worth the read, maybe try the original link above the article? Better colors = easier to read. But I'd rather read it on paper anyways.

17. Lesson: Dont follow a church.

Follow Christ

18. You know the truth :D
    Only follow God's word.

19. [​IMG]

20. Given that Joe Biden is Catholic, but how do you know he is a Jesuit? Links?
    He hardly is calling any shots either. :smoke: