THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Baby on the way due in july and my wife won't let me. Even if she would i wouldn't do it. It's not worth losing my child over. My neighbors got busted for growing a few months back and cps took their 1 year old daughter. Maybe when she's older and i have a basement or something t grow in. A 1 bedroom apartment isn't gonna work though. I don't even have space anymore since we need both closets.

2. Yea im very understanding with all that.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hi everybody! Ill be entering in the contest this time but its my first time doing solo cup grow, and i wondered what seed to sprout, i have 1 tga chernobyl reg, 1 tga plushberry reg, 10 indoor mix freebie pack reg and 2 m-39 fem. I think the fem would be my best bet since i know that ill be getting budz for sure and not a male.

4. New threads up

Sent to you from my drug phone.

5. She looks good, eh?

Attached Files:

6. Well I didn't join the contest or anything but you guys inspired me to try to.

So here's my 12 12 from seed solo cup. She just got put into darkness today and will get chopped as soon as her soil dries up a bit.

All in all thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Oh the pic is huge so I'll leave it as a thumbnail.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1290525-400w-MH/HPS-mixed

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey guys I need a roster in 2 days if you are entering the new comp. Let me know drop a line on new thread

8. My last Solo cup plant is still chugging along:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397769166.686602.jpg

It's got a colorful flare about itself. :)

I was ready to chop it today but there are still too many clear trichs. A couple more days.

9. hey bud will you post the link to the new thread on here? I've meant to post on it but the app doesn't have the cultivation forum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Piff....what do you mean Dingus....new thread??  How the fuck am I suppose to bounce some Boobies, Piff?????  Geez, you need some help, Boy!  LMFAO!!!

~Sunny is Back~  but in the wrong thread?????  HELP!!!!!  LOL

11. Click the link sunny

12. Okie-Dokie-Pokie......off I go, bouncin' Boobies & all!  LOL

~S~

13. So this is my baby, started just in time, dunno what variety it is, came from a mixed seed group. It will be under cfls and its in peat moss+perlite mix. This is my first cup challenge, lets see what happens!!

Happy growing! 

Attached Files:

THC, this is the thread for the 1st Challenge .....click the link above that JoJo posted....it is post #1470 & it will take you to the thread for Challenge #2.....but that closed on 4/15 as entry date!  Come on over tho'....follow the thread & learn how to grow Solo....it's not as easy as you might think....

~Sundance~    Come on over & watch......should be fun after a few things get  straight.....these things are always funny....LOL

15. LOL Ill be dammed... I swear I was in the other thread, dunno what happened, maybe I was too high. Yup, I believe you its not easy, looks like quite the challenge, thats the reason I wanted in! Im gonna try to see if they let me in... Thanks Sun

16. #1478 MJsGirl, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  17. Brass man if I allowed you to veg in something different in previous solo challenges then its cool now. I don't mean to be a dick and say one thing then say another. Sorry for the mix up. Pretty cool that we got some seeds on the line this go around! Peace guys