THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Yes 15th is cut n drop date

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Too early for the competition, but I may drop another few beans for fun when the date rolls around;  like all my efforts, this is no name bagseed from my collection of shwag from over the years (a minimum of five years old at this point). 

IMAG0239.JPG

3. I have a new greenhouse now so ill get my shit going no matter what on the 15th. I also have a few hundred good seeds still. Shared some with other medical growers.

View attachment 1410440

4. that's awesome

Sent to you from my drug phone.

5. So whos in the lead right now. Is it the dude that had the purple plant outdoors?

6. To the question of who is leading, I would rely on the posting I have copied here as the top one. I doubt I can beat this after my weight is dry with no stem although I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by my outcome. Also, not sure if JoJo has chopped yet.

7. Thats who i thought was up. I'm pretty sure jojo is still in for a few weeks.

8. One of my cups is still going, the other was cut a few days ago with a wet weight of 7.1 grams.
    I may get 3g dry, maybe. :)

The one still going finished Week 9 of 12/12 today. It looks to need another few days at least.
    It won't be much more than the first, if any.

We can safely call this one @[member="BrassNwood"]'s game.

:smoke:

Word of advice for anyone actually wanting to win future events: Solo cup contest is about the clones.

9. I overestimated:
    image.jpg

2.2 grams including the giant stem.

:smoke:

10. You got 2 blunts out of it. Thats not that bad. Bring it over and i'll match you one lol. My smoke shop just got the white owl mangos in so i'm pretty pumped.

11. Nice Jojo

12. Could be worse you could have got no weed!?:)

13. 2 grams for a solo cup and a seed is a steal of a deal.

14. My dry weight came in at 5.2 grams. Since it was a special grow I am going to give it a special 60 day cure and let it become the best it can be. I am now looking ahead to the next solo run. I know I am going with an Auto. I have a few choices but noodling over which seed I care the least about. Choices are Haze, Kandy Kush, Blue Cheese, Critical +, and White Widow. I am leaning toward Critical.

15. I would go with the critical first too.

16. I wish I could get a blue mammoth, still might get them and start  those late.

I have some right now that are so heavy they want to fall over. That's my type of plant.

17. I got one blue mammoth seed :D

Sent to you from my drug phone.

18. Ok shout out to woody for the win. Pretty impressive weigh in if you ask me. Im gonna post up the new thread tomorrow sometime so everyone has a week to prepare. I need to go solo shopping this weekend along with a couple other thing. See you guyw there! Sundance you better be growing this time around lol

19. I wish i could be in the next one. At least i can say i did it, and did a halfway decent job. Maybe in a few years.

20. Why cant ya?