THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 7

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Im dropping 4 beans to soak tonight and tomorrow and transplanting them into solo cups by the end of next week.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is there some official start date and rules? I haven't seen anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If I had to say no solo cup bigger than a 16 oz you can have holes on the bottom you can feed it anyway you want however you can't cut holes and put it on top of a bigger pot you can't put on top of a reserve it has to only grow within the cup that's the only rule that I would consider. I do feel like we all need to have a minimum vegetation time maybe we can agree that 44 weeks is enough time in the Solo Cup before flipping it to flowering or we can all just flower it starting day one

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Seed or clone matter?

Soil2Coco’s Multi Strain Journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That a good bit of veg esp in a solo :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Standard solo cup
    Seed or clone
    No cheating

Were the original rules on this thread Someone should start another post, seems there is enough interest to keep it entertaining. I imagine it would need an official cut off date in order to declare a victory though.

Indoor organic

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. What exactly is the 'challenge'......
    To be able to finish a plant in a solo cup or to get bragging amounts of yield.?
    I can finish a clone in a solo cup NO problem, might can do it and never have to water more then every other day, but it would be 8" tall and yield 3 grams.!! LOL

8. Just google "red solo cup cannabis grow" and see the amazing sized plants folks are getting out of a solo cup...it will blow your mind.
    Over at the AFN they have these challenges and It's almost hard to believe what a solo cup can do.

9. Yeah man and it's all fuckin autos they use too!! Seen one guy get nearly 4 oz!!!! How the fuck is that even possible?
    I've just done one in what I'd say is about 250ml of coco and it just grew as 1 tiny little bud. Looks like it'll make a Crackin blunt if I'm lucky though lol. 1.5g and I'll be more than happy. I'll post a pic later I'm actually so chuffed with it lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm game though whatever the rules. Coco doesn't seem to work for me so I'll just drop an airstone in it and turn it into a tiny wee bubbler. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Of course there using autos on a autoflower forum. A auto may do better then a regbut I don't think it'll matter a whole lot sum genetics may do better then others but I think its more skill and sum luck. If your using dirt you prob can water every two days .... If it doesn't get very large. The last one I did I had to keep constantly cutting to roots off cause they kept growing thru the holes and later put tape around d cup at the bottom cause they started splitting it at a couple of the holes.

Really its about coming together and growing sumtin out of the box for a bit as a group.

:passing-joint::passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. There's a guy called mr.sparkles over there, he's mastered the mini growing like. Pulls ounce after ounce from inside a pc box. Seen a lot of guys growing like that but he's been my favourite so far. It's not easy like. I've tried tiny pots a few times and it just doesn't work out for me lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I do alright w solos or small pots, now the whole PC case or tiny spaces that I'd have a hard time with

14. Oh aye that doesn't look easy like. Same with space buckets.
    Glad I've no restrictions anymore. I can barely deal with a cubic metre, never mind trying to cram into a cubic foot lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. mines are up and running hoping for 3 girls[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. gotta be from seed

17. And what exactly do we win from this? I got plenty of bomb genetics but to use one in just a cup whats the prize

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. This thread has been over for like a year or so, there is a new one the link is in my signature. Prize? Well besides the smoke and self pride....

There is community making friend ds and hanging out chatting comparing cups etc.

Your more then welcome to even hang out either way!

This one we are working on finding outside judges to make it alil more official but still it is mostly for the fun and accomplishment!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ok i think im going to try my California orange

• Winner Winner x 1