The Infamous Louis Vuitton Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by EastCoastToke, May 20, 2012.

1. I saw this bong at the local smoke shop, I like it.. but it feels thin as hell, it's running at $229 & was wondering if it's worth it. I think it's kinda a cool look, one of the only purple bongs I'd rock. But if its a fake I dont want it..

Anyone know anything that can help me?

2. Louis Vuitton doens't make bongs, so obviously it's fake. $229 can get you some very nice American glass.

3. i dont see the picture but its most likely Chinese and just a sandblasted stencil.. i would try to talk them down if you really want it.

4. didnt wiz khalifa have this bong? if its the same thing im sure its worth much more than 220.specially if its in a head shop, my guess is its a knock off.

got any pictures of the one in your headshop or one in general?

5. I looked into it, realized the hype when I googled it after this post. Found out Wiz did have one and it seems a bunch of China remakes hit the market. I got a different one instead. Introducing to you, The 9, because of its 9mm glass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. right on man doesnt look bad at all!

smoke a bowl for me :smoke:

7. I got you brother man! The only complaint I have is there seems to be a res build up towards where the ice sits.. it seems the ice blocks the way for the smoke, so as I inhale it will pull through, but that spots already getting dirty, & I hate that being its so close to the mouth piece.. maybe I'll rock no ice with this piece.

8. i would definetly say try with no ice. im not a big fan of ice so maybe its bias of me to say hahah. although i have heard things of people saying that using bongs with ice is bad for you because you breathe some very very small ice shards into your lungs and after a long time can do some damage.

hell if i know though :confused: :smoke:

9. True, hey man, thanks for keeping it real. I repped you up! Swing through my stash jar thread some time! Its linked up in my signautre.

10. heading there now :smoke:
    edit- and i just realized a mod deleted my sig?? god damnet wtf...

11. How is hitting your bong with ice bad for you? J/w.

And OP, nice grab man. 9mm is hella thick. I have a 7mm tube so I can only imagine. Bet it weighs a lot with water.

12. Yeah dude, its heavy! The dude I bought it from picked it up and hit it against the metal corner of the cabinet like 4 times to show its strength.. I got more pics I'm about to upload in my stash jar thread that is linked in my signature. There were 2 marks on the glass and a close up of the bowl I am taking and uploading now.

It hits nice as fuck btw.