The infamous "logic" of the DEA...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by tokinITguy, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Every now and then you run across an anti-MJ article that is just so wrong it's laughable...Take a look at what a spokesperson for the DEA has to say about the "problems" with legalization.

Yes, because God knows we have no other drugs in this country that are FAR more deadly, and yet are legal and taxed. :rolleyes:

Uh, the plant itself (or even its use for that matter) doesn't incite violence there dumbass. The fact that you continue to keep it illegal does. :rolleyes:

And way to go with not acknowledging the millions of peaceful (and in MMJ states, LEGAL) growers.

Gee, ever come to the conclusion that "trafficking" exists because it remains illegal? I'm not looking to tax a drug cartel, I'm looking to eradicate it's purpose to exist by changing laws.

Damn, it's no wonder it remains illegal with "logic" like this...Fucking idiots.

Article:
    Marijuana Called Top U.S. Cash Crop - ABC News

2. #2 Arteezy, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    The DEA has a vested interest in keeping cannabis illegal. It's no wonder that they would favor prohibition. Nevertheless, their "arguments" for prohibition are certainly amusing. :D

3. Wow this Courtney bitch is an idiot. Some business's around here ARE in fact older couples who run small smoke shops just for a hobby, and extra cash. On the drug argument that's what pisses me off. Saying it's still a drug, coffee, tylenol, all that shit is a DRUG. And if you smoke 10 joints you'll be fucked up, if you take 10 Tylenol you'll probably be the not so pleasant fucked up.

4. wow. what an idiot. we clearly need to get rid of the DEA at this point. this is just getting ridiculous.

5. I don't know about someone of her rank, but apparently the Drug Czar is required by law, to lie.

Let that sink in....of course you guys probably already know.

I hear you though, sometimes when I watch a video of someone talking about prohibition and they are for it some of the things they say just piss me off. I will be sitting there just fuming/flabbergasted at the straight up idiocy.

That's the problem, they are the "government" thus everybody trusts what they say so they can say whatever they want and people will take it as the truth.

6. I'm curious as to how many arguments pro and against marijuana have been repeated from the times of alcohol prohibition.

7. #7 Nag Hamadi, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010

You took the words right out of my... uh... fingertips?

I saw a YouTube video the other day where some guy was talking about drugs. He claims marijuana increases your risk of getting HIV. Narrow minded douche bags everywhere.

8. Damn, I didn't know people still used the "marijuana can kill you/give you -insert deadly disease here- argument. I mean my sister does, but she is just lacking common sense from every angle. But you'd think people like the DEAs bitch would know facts, well even if they do they won't say the true facts.

9. Heh, I hear you, but it's doubtful they even know the facts. One doesn't take a job with the DEA without drinking their brand of kool-aid, and from the sounds of it, they've all been on the DEA "sauce" for years.

Lies of this magnitude can only be suppressed for so long before truth crushes ignorance.

10. Dig your sig Tokinitguy, pretty much sums up this thread.

11. Everyone keeps forgetting Marijuana has one really bad effect, Jail. :eek:

12. Its sad that they can continue to keep spewing the same bullshit and they listen. Like giving a dog a treat or some shit, they'll sell their soul.

13. This information is very useful and good for me.