THE INFAMOUS #GrassCitygrowmies SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 8?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Trichomelab, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Cool plenty of time still, this is more about fun and community the real challenge is with yourself
    Just for more fun I'm still working on more impartial judges being complete isn't crucial to getting good "score"

It would be good to have sum going by then for this round

If not sooner sum start solo grows on 12\12

• Like Like x 1
  2. My 3 Fruit of the Gods seeds broke surface today! Regular seeds, but free. Hopefully one's a female. My clones look like poo however, I may need to restart them....again...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Nothings really going to happen to about 2.5-3 weeks anyway so to start from seed at 12/12 means youll be taking crucial light way that can be used to veg/grow till maturity to flower (about 2.5-3weeks).. 12/12 from seed will hurt yeild cuz it wont get as much growth as if left under 24/0 for the first 2 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Decided to cut new clones and try out straight to coco.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. #225 G_Willy, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    I'm in. I registered just for this thread. I have the infamous Cinderella 99 fem, green crack fem, king tut fem, and colombian gold reg.
    I guess I'm going one of each for now maybe 2 of the reg.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Cool. Welcome to the party. I'm interested in that c99. Heard a lot about it. Also curious about the green crack. Got a freebie.
    Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. All true......Trichomelab reminded me that its not that important for 6" and under pots though as the large anchor roots aren't needed as much as the tiny feeder roots which is why many that keep bonsai plants will purposely cut them off as early as possible and some prefer to have a large single bud vs 4-6 smaller ones ;)

Here is my weekly picture contribution
    December 11th (1).jpg December 11th (2).jpg
    The Dr Mendo (bottom left) is lagging behind the rest though still looks fairly happy

• Like Like x 4
  8. damn... its been almost a week since seed pop and they've grown like 1/4"... gotta figure out a humidifier solution.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I had a Bubble Gum seed that I was running with my BG clones in my other tent.
    It just popped so I'm throwing it into the solo cup mix, I think its a fem seed.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Seedlings made it through my hospital stay, even though my son knocked them both over.

The clone is rooting nicely in its DWC solo cup

A0EB9A1A-0CB3-4EBB-8C89-E5A1EE51739C.jpeg

Welcome to the challenge friend.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Clones showing roots thru the walls of their cup (clear cup in another cup to block light) but not enough for a transplant into solo cup yet.. surprised their still alive as they almost froze to death in my neighbors front porch for about a week they turned yellow and now turned back to green.. weird but a very tough strain.. if its fem im cloning her just for surviving that battle.. ive been waitting anout 3 weeksfor these clones to root.. when they were freezing its like they were on a pause mode.. (nothing changed in those 5-7 days of freez)

But.. were moving along great now (2 days back home in great temps/RH..)

Another couple days and were in their!![​IMG][​IMG]
    Will get an updated pic later when i get home.. they look so much better today.. happy!!

• Like Like x 7
  12. I think i'm finally getting into a good spot here, the last 24 hours have shown a big improvement:

I present... Black Domina...

20181211_201213.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. Oooh, another Indica!!! Black Domina is in so many killer strains. That’s in my Granddaddy Black clone in dwc solo cup (Black Domina x Granddaddy Purp)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Looks cute!:jump:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. It's in a 470ml pot, it's not desirable to have maximum growth, it'll just get pot bound straight away

• Like Like x 1
  16. This is my three, I really hope one is female, I'm cutting it really fine because this batch usually gives me about a third males, a third females, and a third hermaphrodites. So it could really go either way

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Roots almost ready
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6

18. man it's a good thing you circled it so I could see the roots!!! :ey::ey::ey::ey:

:weed:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. That is right, I was Just mentioning how some of the solo challenges are ran But in a solo very unlikely to have a huge plant and if you did it prob would have a rough time thru flower. My Shirley temple solo was gas light time for fire few weeks before 12/12 just for fun and I'm always doing different things.

True and true and true looking good

Good to hear man, and glad you and then are doing well I've dumped the one over a few times once almost a foot drop was about to land on its head and it turned just enough .... I may or may not have done that one a few tomes and snapped em off at the neck :/

Good thing won't be judged just on weight, I have three different genetics all reg seeds lol

• Like Like x 4