THE INFAMOUS #GrassCitygrowmies SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 8?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Trichomelab, Nov 5, 2018.

1. it's coco, just literally put them in the coco yesterday. The tap root was just starting to push out of my rockwool block so I left it dry last night so they would keep searching. Gonna hit them with 25% strength nutes tonight to help kick start them.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Finally had sum of my second round pop one looks like that lol

No prob man that you for being there to help people and the great threas s !!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Keeping the coco nice n moist will help the rh in the vacinity of it up

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Well according to myne.. shiiiiit.. atleast u got life.. lol

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. download.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. See the love that comes about in a solo challenge lmao

• Like Like x 3
  7. Two seedlings and a clone.

37825FF3-E807-49A1-AB30-83DB62BB0674.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. @Soil2Coco didja drain the slag out of the perlite first?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Finally got the area setup for the solo cups. Single qb 120 at 60w IMG_20181208_141800.jpg IMG_20181208_141814.jpg IMG_20181208_141807.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I did

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Per lite slag Sucks!!!
    I need per lite badly but don't need a huge bag right now.
    Lil overpriced bags at box stores I found was allll slag

• Like Like x 2
  12. Killed one of my little 3.5 qt Hempys this summer because of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I was thinking about joining in, how long do we have till they have to be finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yesterday I went to a store to buy some of those red cups, turns out they were 500ml. I give up haha. I'm going to use the 'king pot noodle' pots as they're the same size, just not fill them right up. Anyway I put some cheap crappy soil that I had lying around in the garden, we'll see how this pans out. Main thing is, they're in there...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bloody hell, those dam photobucket water marks are taking the piss

It's getting pretty crowded in my vegging tent now, these little plants are going to get choked out, I'll have to make a platform for them maybe

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. I think we're trying to have them all started by new year's. Some are a little sooner some will be a little later. I've got two clones that just rooted and two more that haven't yet.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Well I’m in the middle of a sexting project so I was thinking of putting a few clones into solos instead of my traditional square nursery pots.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Cool. The more the merrier.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. 2.5-3 wks from seed/root set is a great time to initiate flower

Dooooo iiiiit :p

• Like Like x 2
  19. PC is down and old pos phone restarted n lost long double quote post I'll try again in a bit

20. Got a new space just for the solo cups. It's about 12x14 and 20 inches tall. 50w DOB (driver on board) full spectrum and Panda film lining. 2 rooted blue widow clones and hopefully 2 more right behind. Going to run something of an experiment. I have one in rockwool as a drain to waste. That will be my one known quantity. The second is something of a Hempy bucket. I decided to take that literally and found a hemp fiber growmat to shred into my cup. Growin' my herb in hemp. This seems like a business in Oregon where they have to dispose of all the stem.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1