THE INFAMOUS #GrassCitygrowmies SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 8?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Trichomelab, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Waitting on the pineapple chunk clones to take off rooting & im in!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I’m still waiting on my seeds to pop.

@Trichomelab I got that light boxed up and it’s going in the mail tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Such as life and competitions things happens, it isn't the easiest to keep a plant like this in a solo and happy no matter what you do they love gallons of room to stretch n fill into I've had autos fill seven gal fabric pot and growing thru em

But besides the personal challenge, the community togetherness and just plain fun!!

Its about time we di another group burn

Time n pass to your new friends I'm sure theres many in hear you haven't had to chance to hang out n chat with !!! There the go!d at the end of the rainbow! .... Everyone in here !! Well and @GoldGrower lmk

:passtheshit::passing-joint::smiley-rolling-joint:

Give your party cup lotsa love!! :Love-Plant:

BTW CLICK Gold name go to his profile search for threads he made !!! Pure GOLD !! I guarantee reading a few you will find sum great general and specific tips and such you can use .... Besides he is a great guy always helping with whatever crazy question I have lmao!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. moke break your a great man ! Thank you very very much!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can these small solo cups possibly kill a plant or just limits how big it can grow??

• Like Like x 1

6. Yes, yes, no & no also maybe, possibly and fer sure

Bout the best answer (s) I can give mostly it limits them
    It is possible for that to happen in anysize

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can stress them out and stunt them. Csn alsi cause all kinds of defs too best is to try keep them bushy if poss.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. If you notice stress salicilic acid or asprin is ssid to help baby asprin 500ml dissolve spray go nice and light with it

• Like Like x 2
  9. Been busy/neglecting things...

My four:

Left:
    Ripper Criminal + seedling(11/28)
    Ripper Criminal + clone (11/14)

Right:
    Ripper Grape Gum seedling(11/28)
    Bubba Kush clone (11/14)

Didn't think the grape gum was gonna make it. It's had a few hard days. 1544118500816.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Speaking of neglecting things...

I haven't had time to pot these seedlets up yet and I've just let them hang out in their incubator for almost two weeks. Yeah you can imagine how much of a state they're in already .

The first one didn't hatch for several days, I thought they were all dead. Then the second one split, I was sure the other two had died. But nope, the third one opened up yesterday and today the last one poked his little digit out of his shell. I'm absolutely amazed at how long it's taken to germinate and still alive.

I'll be potting all 4 this evening

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Thanks for the love man, its really appreciated

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. That's fuckin' neat!
    Neglect is my middle name.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. How long until you throw them in flower? Its my first time in this challenge, not sure what to expect - this was a bagseed, so Im hoping its female.. 20181206_212050.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. With such low RH in my basement I'm really struggling to get these girls going. Normally by the 3rd day of pop the next batch of leaves are pushing through but these girls are having a rough go at the moment. I think I might need to spray the walls of the tent down to up the humidity and stop the exhaust fan.

20181206_202058.jpg 20181206_202118.jpg

First cup is drilled out and the second cup is my 'catch' for now - eventually i'll probably put a grate under them and let them free-drain.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Put a bowl at the back and dip one end of a small towel in then try suspend some pegs from the top on some string so you can g
    Hang the towel but leave one end in the bowel this will wick up water and create a big surface area this should bring up RH

Adding a fan will accelerate it

A heat pad will further accelerate it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Seriously need to get a pic up tonight lol just a lil baby atm dunno if my clones are gonna take so will just be autos atm.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice!!

18. Sorta I guess lol, they aren't happy

19. Is that coco or soil? Either way it looks pretty dry also

• Agree Agree x 1