The inevitable has happened!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dr.ganja, Aug 16, 2012.

1. So fellow blades, the dreaded mistake every stoner has or will make at some point in their smoking life has finally happened to me. I kicked the fucking bong over, bong water everywhere. I wouldn't mind as much if it was at my place but right now I'm at my girlfriends parents place and her and her mom and dad are sleeping right now (it's 11pm here). The bong water was everywhere on the carpet. I've cleaned and scrubbed for the past 20 minutes and it still smells. I'm fucked!

Anyone got any tips?

2. hair dryher vacuum fabreeze

3. use something scented to clean it

Spray febreeze over stains

Keep on scrubbing

maybe try adding lemon juice to water or something

4. Vacuum is perfect for late night clean-ups when everyone is asleep.

Guaranteed to wake no one :p

5. Her mom and dad know I smoke and are pretty cool with it, actually they used to smoke back in the day and apparently her dad smokes from time to time when he goes fishing lol. But I just don't want them waking up tomorrow to see a smelly patch in their carpet. If I'm going to hit the bong here then the least I can do is try and be fucking careful man. The smell is actually starting to go away, I ain't going to bed anytime soon though, not untill I know for sure that the smell is gone.

If it does go away, do you guys think I should just come clean and tell them just incase they do notice something?

6. Man up, tell them what happened, and pop for the carpet cleaners...

7. [quote name='"dr.ganja"']Her mom and dad know I smoke and are pretty cool with it, actually they used to smoke back in the day and apparently her dad smokes from time to time when he goes fishing lol. But I just don't want them waking up tomorrow to see a smelly patch in their carpet. If I'm going to hit the bong here then the least I can do is try and be fucking careful man. The smell is actually starting to go away, I ain't going to bed anytime soon though, not untill I know for sure that the smell is gone.

If it does go away, do you guys think I should just come clean and tell them just incase they do notice something?[/quote]

there Isn't much they can notice
    It's only water besides the smell

if the smell goes away keep it to yourself
    They won't notice and what they don't know won't hurt them

8. [quote name='"dr.ganja"']Her mom and dad know I smoke and are pretty cool with it, actually they used to smoke back in the day and apparently her dad smokes from time to time when he goes fishing lol. But I just don't want them waking up tomorrow to see a smelly patch in their carpet. If I'm going to hit the bong here then the least I can do is try and be fucking careful man. The smell is actually starting to go away, I ain't going to bed anytime soon though, not untill I know for sure that the smell is gone.

If it does go away, do you guys think I should just come clean and tell them just incase they do notice something?[/quote]

Definitely tell them. Just say it was an accident but you tried to clean it up

9. Yeah I have to tell them man, they should be cool with it. I couldn't not tell them, they've been awsome, I'm lucky. Some of my friends hate their girlfriends mom and dad. They're cool man.

10. Say a bird came flying through the window and knocked over the bong

11. Try to clean it best you can. Tell them, say you will pay for carpet cleaners. See what they say. If they get mad after that they're simply cunts.

12. sparkling water bro... may be alittle late but goodluck with the mess!

13. baking soda and water plus scrub the shit outta it. It works for drunk people puking in cars.

14. This and go rent a carpet cleaning machine and in the morning, do the whole room for them.

15. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']

This and go rent a carpet cleaning machine and in the morning, do the whole room for them.[/quote]

Or the whole house like a boss

16. incense is the answer to your problem

Incense is the answer to every problem

incense.

17. What's that do other then masks the smell for a while?

You should get the roots of the smell elminated the mask it.

18. Rent a carpet cleaner? Maybe go buy a can of spray foam carpet cleaner at the store and do it yourself..

You spilt the bong, it's not like you took a shit on the floor