Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Incredible Weed Ramen

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Alright for those of you who just want a quick, easy edible high heres one. Only takes a few minutes, pretty much no smell, and it is very potent. Be careful.

Get your ramen, put it in a SMALL pot on the stove and make sure you have the cover to that pot. Throw in the ramen noodles, and a tablespoon of butter. (The ramen noodles already have a lot of fat in them but the butter helps) Then cover the ramen noodles with water. Grind up the amound of bud that you want ( I used .6 of some chronic ) And throw that in there with whatever spices you would like.

Put on the pot cover and cook on the lowest setting you have. ( I used a natural gas stove, with a flame ) Cook for 15-20 minutes. When done, make sure the water is slightly boiling and it looks done. Turn off the stove and keep the lid on. Wait 10 minutes for it to cool, add in whatever seasonings you want.

Eat it and enjoy. Make sure to drink all of the water after and if theres any pieces of bud left on the bottom, eat it too (doesn't taste bad at all) I did it just so I knew I wouldn't miss anything. It should hit you in around an hour but usually comes on alot faster then say a brownie would. I have done this multiple times and the smell is almost unnoticeable especially if you have a stove fan going, I have cooked this in a house when my parents and family were over and nobody noticed, not even I.

Enjoy and be responsible. Last time I did this I was high for a good 10 hours.

2. Amazing thread have to try tomorrow

3. Did you make it with your amazing pound?...dick

4. #4 kojopolis, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    did the midget ninja give you this recipe?
    i don't trust him

wait
    banned
    [​IMG]

5. Thanks so much. Tryin this out tomorroww!

6. #6 outdoor budking, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Who has the pound

7. Wow here we go again.. Everyone has to troll every single one of my posts.

8. You wasted some peoples time....being a troll

9. I can't tell if this is serious or not.