The Inconvenient Truth - El Paso Manifesto Discussion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 574144, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Deleted member 574144, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2019
    20 Dead - RIP
    26 Wounded - Well wishes sent...send yours too!!

Manifesto is disturbing to say the least
    https://media.8ch.net/file_store/7e...cedfb854dbdd7c3559b1c5afa0e15d63402d39934.pdf

"This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion"

Political Reasons

"In short, America is rotting from the inside out, and peaceful means to stop this seem to be nearly impossible. The inconvenient truth is that our leaders, both Democrat AND Republican, have been failing us for decades. They are either complacent or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the American public in our history."

"Statistically, millions of migrants have returned to their home countries to reunite with the family they lost contact with when they moved to America. They come here as economic immigrants, not for asylum reasons. This is an encouraging sign that the Hispanic population is willing to return to their home countries if given the right incentive. An incentive that myself and many other patriotic Americans will provide. This will remove the threat of the Hispanic voting bloc which will make up for the loss of millions of baby boomers"

2. #2 Deleted member 574144, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2019
    I wanted to create a thread since the political message in the manifesto is worthy of discussion regarding the future of our country.

I hate that he gets attention through his manifesto but I think it's important we understand what is driving these young men crazy and how we can fix our society.....if that is possible.

Let's hope this dangerous thinking does not take hold and we do not get a new spike in hate crime!

"Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn’t be more wrong. This is just the beginning of the fight for America and Europe. I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country from destruction."

3. It already has taken hold. The Gilroy shooter had the same motives and used 8chan. Christ Church shooter as well. Apparently he's being hailed as a martyr on 8chan.

4. :(

5. I guess it's a message board where white extremest types have setup shop to talk about their agenda.

6. [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The antisemite says all mass shootings are committed by minorities, so I guess this thread is pointless.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. #9 Mуth, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    The Zionist says I'm an anti-semite, so I guess critical thinking is pointless. Also, I never said "all mass shootings are committed by minorites", the photo just disproves your ridiculous narrative.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I'm not jewish and white mass shooters far outnumber the other categories.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Just another lunatic stirred up by the lunatic in chief Trump.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. #12 Mуth, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    Gang statistics alone show otherwise. I know you get your "facts" from Conditioned News Network though, where racism and bias are acceptable as long as it is directed towards White people. You sound like the people that unironically condone throwing elderly women in prison for "hate speech". :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Gang statistics are irrelevant lol. the fact that you feel inclined to appeal to irrelevant stats that have been accumulating over decades to justify the RECENT trend of mass murder perpetrated in large by young, white, racially militant radicals shows you are at the very least a sympathizer of this school of thought.

The minorities perpetrating these attacks aren't acting in an organized manner, leaving behind manifestos to radicalize even more confused civillians. This doesnt mean the minority attacks are less insane or in any way "better." But it does mean that there is an organized bubbling undercurrent of murderous white supremacy in american society. Which is far more dangerous than spur of the moment violence perpetrated by lone wolves.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Why do you think this is going on?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I used to think it was solely mental illness, but now I see its clearly a combination of a few key factors, and I dont know all of them but heres some big ones:

Media infamy: CBS just released a "top ten shootings" list as if this was a fucking video game. This infamy just incentivises radical murderers to write a manifesto and kill people to get a spotlight put onto their theories.

Gun access: Im a proponent of healthy gun owernship in america, but there needs to be more restrictions that include rigorous mental screening far beyond what we have now.

Ideology: Its clear that the current political atmosphere is contributing to this. Apparently a good amount of white people feel disenfranchised. Political figureheads on both sides of the republican/democrat divide stir peoples tensions up as a means of getting votes, but then dont want people to go over the line and start shooting. A lot of this starts and stops with ideological in-fighting. The background necessary for this kind of violence to take place was created by our political leaders, and now the foreground is being taken to the extreme by our radical citizens.

no clue how were gonna fix this, but widespread violence and tribalism like this could end our beautiful country.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I agree with this, the ideology plays a huge part. Here in Europe we have a similar pattern - our terrorists are Muslim extremists to the same proportion that yours are "white" extremists.

Why do you think American whites feel disenfranchised?

• Like Like x 1

17. Then can mass shooting be called a male problem or do you have a nifty meme proving they are carried out by women?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.