The importance of keeping it a secret

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by do it stowers, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Don't tell anyone about your plants or where they are NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!!!

It's your pot plants no one else's its not their business that you are growing so don't brag to others about it or you will find your shit stolen

Ask any grower its better if no one knows..... Because the number of stolen weed plants is sadly ridiculous.:(

Alot of people think its all cool to show a few friends and I think it should be known to keep them secret.... ( except to your fellow gc members :) )

2. The number of former growers sitting in jail because of 5 seconds of bragging to their "friends" is also ridiculous...

3. stolen weed plants isn't really what i worry about as toastybiz said. it's more about whether the information you're committing a felony gets into the wrong hands and somehow makes its way to the authorities. but either way, you are absolutely right: never tell a soul you're growing.

4. great shit to follow by you don't mind if I add to it do you? I hope not and +rep for bring this up i haven't seen one thread about this on here.
    1. Do not tell anyone about your grow.
    this right here can fuck you up like crazy. You get all hype and want to tell the whole world. Tell one person they'll tell another and if you get to harvest time you'll be tore off(locked up).

2.Grow by yourself friends can fuck you over.
    Personally if you cant trust that friend with ya life and haven't been coll since elem fuck that out of the grow equation.
    Money can really break up the relationship straight up.

3. Light leaks
    this is another major one...
    People not blocking the light all the way and lil cracks of light come out and neighbor might say something.

Best thing is cardboard and ductape on the windows along with a good curtain or blanket in the room you grow if its open.

4. Paranoia
    This shit right here is major. You cannot let this shit get to you real talk.
    It'll eat at you, if you scared to order seeds expect what is like when you see a cop car in front of your house going next door etc.
    Fuck paranoia, If I was 14 growing and haven't had a problem you can also work on just sayin fuck it.
    You did the best you can not to look suspicious grow is going smooth.

5.FLIR
    Yea yea yea pple say they can see through ya walls.
    I dont think so I think they just see heat and if you vent properly it wont show up so much.
    FLIR is for major grow ops they aint got time to look into a 4plant grow with a 400watter.
    Thats wasted tax dollars they want the big shit

6.Girlfriends
    Can be a bitch if they know u grow and some shit happens between you.
    She can snitch or she could be bragging to her friends if she's like that.

7.Slinging
    If you sling your harvests like many do dont do it where you grow/stay at.
    Sell smart so many people get tore off on this because they brag that its some homegrown yadayada. FAST FORWARD: word gets around and you could get in some heat.
    If you not slingin to clinics you gotta be careful who you serve.

8.Smell
    This is a major problem too.
    You gotta control shit like this, whether you can do it with a CF or ozium spray and plugins you gotta control that shit.
    yea its nice to walk in ya crib and smell it but do you want friends, neighbors etc to smell it?

9. Dont act suspicious
    at all pple coming into ya crib and out in 2mins makes it look like a trap.
    Say hello to ya neighbors when you get the mail go to the block parties BBQ's etc.
    Make it look like you are normal.

10.Trash
    Dont just throw ya dead leaves and empty bottles in ya can...
    I cant stress that enough,
    My method is I tear up all boxes real good, crush and flush foliage or just in a black bag then inside reg trash...
    But I still take my bad trash out on trash day almost like 10mins before the trashman comes.
    I'm not letting none get a peek at my trash at all even if they wanted too.

5. that's a great post. i've told 2 people and now i'm thinking about a retaliation plan if either ever fucks me over. haha. one bloke i'm giving free seeds just so that if he ever fucks me he's gone too.