Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The I'm very high right now thread!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420greenallday, Aug 30, 2011.

1. HOLY FUCKKKK SINCE WHEN HAS THIS THREAD EXIST???!! I JUST MADE AN ACCNT CAUSE OF THIS !! ><

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like the "what are you smokin tonight?" thread better. It has great pics.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm high and I'm feeling the matrix collapse upon it self and it's taking time and space down in the process! Man I'm thirsty too, thirsty as a fat kid that went on a 5 minute jog, dryer then fucking dryer sheets did I mention I'm high haha man I love posting random stuff high :D

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

4. Always very high. Going to take another dab of this northern lights and get higher then play some video games. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402445200.825462.jpg

Trim Nazi

5. Damn you just described my entire life recently haha. Even down to this damn weather! I'm around Lakeland are there actualy fellow tokers from the area on here :smokin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoked some bubble hash and bubba kush weed outa my bros dragon piece and then just now I took another half bowl pack of the bubble hash and I'm hella faded mon

7. aaaaaaye!  :smoke:

8. #28 KVL420, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
    been smokin about 2gs of lemon haze, drinking beer & jägermeister. now its 2am and my friend is passed out in our garage. im eating pizza and about to smoke a bowl then pass out  :bongin:  :smoking:

9. hey one handed typing is dfor the best jajajaja. i'm prteey sufe that no one has ever seen or heard trhus high iu cannot bscvjlho;'oi[utr./.... ;lploswead sednds sommmmotherrtfffucking/hlkjhjkace trhe wp;vbes..... mot6hrty hkjjhkl;....jiode ikmn the tent with detevinves amndij yuouoiu edrin. jdjdkdkik;lawummmm.,...... cant han;defg tyihe i[high. ok i focys moiw.lol. keep cool eberey1.... andsenf plsne og ther spoes ,,,,,,,,fasdr,,, ujhj hkjhjhkjhtyhsdbijs.hjkjl;;ll;lj twihcxita movusw wasrd pasygh;l,/.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Basically I just typed in on Google I am extremely high right now and this came up

• Like Like x 2
  11. About an hour ago had two droppers of "Kronic Tonic" Indica tincture.

Honestly I haven't been a fan of this tincture ever since I bought it; normally it's a pretty mild body high. This time, it's coming on a bit stronger.

Yep pretty chill :)

12. Moe I'm so stoned right now it makes no sense, smoked a j of some "elephant air" and now I'm laying down tryna go to sleep but I can't. I want to go to sleep but idk, for some reason I can't. I had a long day at work, I was on the grill and man that shit is very taxing. I swear to god I felt like I was going to pass out. But came home and hit a j of that "elephant air" and I wasn't expecting to get as stoned as I am. It was to the point where my mouth was dry asf. I'm talking like you ain't lotion your feet after washing type of dry. Like yo lmao. And everything just felt so sluggish. Everybody wondering what was wrong with me, my speech all slurred and shit. I don't even know why I was attempting to talk because I knew I sounded dumb but I just ain't wanna say "nothing". Tbh i don't even know why I typed this much and I don't feel like deleting so Imma keep all this shit here and once I'm done imma post this biatch. But yeah moe "elephant air" is mos def some gas. Get that shit and you won't regret yo. Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  13. HAahhahaa

I'm high and I love you all

• Like Like x 1
  14. I made some cannabutter canna--caps from my CBD King's Kush. I took one as a tester this afternoon, and I'm pretty buzzed. Nice Euphoria, happiness. No motivation to do my boring work though. Ha Ha.

If anyone is looking for a Good CBD, the Auto King's Kush from Greenhouse is super easy to grow and I likee.

15. hey bigheads

16. Chilled tf out at the end of my high, smoked the last of my blue dream j. Always makes me a bit paranoid of my breathing and heart rate, but in the end I can calm down.
    Eatin some fries and sloppy joes because I'm hungry as fuck, daydreaming about sex tbh. :love-m3j:

17. Im so freaking high right now i cant move off my bead im too paranoid so i joined this for entertainment.

Wassaaappp

18. many many bowls of gorilla glue #4 and then a couple hits off the vape pen filled with quantum kush quarry oil and then some blueberry kush shatter in a dab pen. its 5am and yeah i went too far tonight. I'm numb now

19. I got a vaporizer because I wanted something to smoke in my room without, stinking up the house and pissing off my parents. Let me tell you .25 g's in a vape gets me just as high as a fully stuffed 1and1/4 cone. I've been using way less bud and it's so discreet. I went from buying bud 2 or 3 times a week to just buying once and I can have a smoke sesh in my closet and just spray some ozium. And the smell is gone within 20 mins

20. Every time I've gotten gorilla glue it was amazing .. cheers :smoking-bong: