The I'm so high i just thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PerkaLater, Oct 29, 2012.

1. #1 PerkaLater, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    I'm so high right now i just effectively trapped my bud in a deodorant stick/stash spot by accident. I made one last night and it works perfectly, but i stuck the first compartment barrier's in upside down, where there is no grip at all to get it out..i guess that's what a 5 month tolerance break does to you. Could this be the universe telling me not to smoke so much after having such a long tolerance break?? I bought some Rohto cool eye drops today and they made my eyes feel like they were smoking a Newport 100, and my eyes are the color of bleach. About to put some in right now. Clear Eyes redness relief had 4x the active ingredient for redness relief in them that Rohto Cool had, but i think i like Rohto better. Ramble,Ramble.:smoking:

Btw the tolerance break was unintended, had no connect. :/

2. yea dude i remember the 1st time i used clear eyes. my eyes felt cool as a bitch and then i looked in the mirror and they were sooo fucking white i was like wow visine sucks BALLS. visine never worked for me or anybody i knew lol. clear eyes was made for stoners.

and yes you're high, i know this because you made this thread. you should smoke more and don't smoke newport 100s and smoke newport shorts. I haven't smoked a cigarette in a few weeks and oh my god it's been like a month since i've had a newport short and i would kill somebody for one, they are so good it's the only cigarette i crave once in a while.

3. Word, yeah dude i quit cigarettes yesterday actually, and i smoked Marb 100's cus they just seem to last longer, even though are thinner. Yeah I'm baked as fuck right now. I Remember when i figured out when i was stoned but basically all eyed drops are made for stoners, i mean really who just randomly gets red eyes? when i used to smoke menthol i smoked newport shorts or Marb menthols by the way, but i had more money back then so i didn't really have to conserve at all. That's good you quit dude, i want to quit as well hopefully i do it this time.

4. Yea dude i've tryed them all and clear eyes is the only one that works.

5. all about the rohto. shit ive been buying that stuff when it was called rohto v

6. Last night I was so baked I hoovered up my lighter.

7. Rhoto is great but I usually just get some generic brand shit. But if I have the extra money it's all about the Rhotos. That tingling it awesome and it clears you up so well it's like HD vision