Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*##*The "I'm so fucking high right now" Thread*##*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theway2go, Sep 24, 2010.

1. #1 theway2go, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    Well i noticed theres a what your about to smoke thread, what you just smoked thread but theres no effects after smoking thread so here it goes. Dont know if it will hit of like the rest but hay ill give it a shot :)

Let me start of by saying, im so fucking high right now that i couldnt see shit and tripped on the 4 step down from the stair case and done that try touch the ground thinking its your last step thing with your leg lol and went down flying one leg forward over 4 steps smacking to the ground and hitting my front door nearly knocking me out cold. Thank god no one else was home for that one haha :smoke: smoke on!

2. lol thanks thought it was stupid but gave me a reason to post what just happend to me haha soz :wave:

3. I've done that numerous times I thought I was on the last step and started walking away and walked off the stairs.
    I did it with the bong one time and sacrificed the back of my head for the safety of the piece. lol

4. i salute you soldier. you took one for the team lmfao . +rep

5. haha man dont it just piss you off! this is the biggest one to date though. How the fuck i ever though i was on the last step when i was on the fourth i will never know! the drop i took was imense :mad:. Normaly i do that shit on the last step and just look like a retard lol but this one sent my ass tumbling into the thick wooden front door and i danm near snapped my ankle. Btwl good to hear about the save lol your head will heal a bong wont ;)