The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. My girl is on her period, and goddamn do I want to fuck. She does too, but IDK. She feels gross and I respect that, but it didn't stop us last period babe......... lmao

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can't catch a break! Had a second date with a guy, first "date" I gave him head and I got nothing, tonight, MY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY, he only wants me to give him head, because he doesn't have sex the first few times, he wants to get to know them. WHAT???!! I had your dick in my mouth and you can't touch my vagina?? I got dressed and left, he did not get off by the way...he threw my earrings in the hallway. moral of the story is I did not get my birthday sex. back to the ol' tried and true vibe...zzzzzzzzzz....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm just going to say this, for a woman, that shit feels good. It helps with the cramps. Get past what color it is, it's lubricant, use a towel.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Suggest 69

• Like Like x 1

5. Yeah, I know. That's why I said "I know you feel gross but that didn't stop us last time" idgaf about blood bro. if I'm willing to put it in there at all, then I'm down to put it in there all the time

6. Does the same apply for your tongue?

Ill never earn my red wings

• Like Like x 1
  7. "If you can stomp through the mud, you can fuck through the blood." There's a continuance about oral when on the period, but I don't remember it right now. But nah, not really. I'm not feeling super vampirish this week. LOL

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh I miss this forum :)

Sexually frustrated as of late. Maybe more so because I feel like an NBA all-star being told he can't play anymore. What do you do lol? I could find a new court, but feeling antisocial too..

9. My wife and I rented a lake house for this last week of summer before our kid goes back to school. We have 2 different kinds of weed, vape, a dildo, Astroglide, and my Glock in the nightstand drawer. I showed it to her and said "I like how you like to party!" I think this will be the 6th night in a row that we get baked and then take a trip to Pound Town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. So I've mentioned that I was dating my dishwasher at work for months, only got to making out a few times.
    Yesterday she invited me to her place tonight.
    Wish me luck blades!

• Like Like x 6
  11. get her pumped

• Like Like x 2
  12. Its too stereotypical for me, but chocolate or flowers might not hurt.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why can't sex be like food? You crave a Bloomin' Onion, you get it... You no longer crave that Bloomin' Onion. Nope, not with this chick. She came and satiated all of my various desires, but someone I'm still standing here craving more, more, more.

I swear it's a drug

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's what melted my face!

15. I would probably do it again... :tacos:

16. I have no idea how women's inner thigh be so smooth and supple.

Just love to stroke and caress before the fanny-fondling ensues.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Shaved, waxed, moisturised... fantasised about how it would go down in the shower. Went round to our friends, discreetly inappropriately touching him when I knew no one was looking. Told him I wanted him to eat my pussy when we got home. So fired up. Get home, go to the toilet to freshen up, and period arrived.

I don't care that I could still orgasm. I want to feel him inside. I know we still could, but I don't enjoy it as much, and I want it to feel amazing, so I will wait.

Had plans for 3 days in bed. Now I have to do things. Leave the house. *shudder*

• Like Like x 3
  18. That's a punctual period you've got there fam

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Was a hot read up until the period part. You'd write a pretty good narrative essay and/or erotic stories with the narrator (ya girl flooeezy) playing the protagonist.
    I'll pay for that

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.