The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Lol I just love big asses. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Remember that one time we all posted pictures of our ass? @flooyeezy update?

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

4. I think you meant 'get out of here', and No, that's not gonna happen.

5. It's an expression. It means get the fuck out with whatever you just said. Not literally telling you get out.

So, get out.

• Like Like x 4
  6. No it's not an expression, it's sarcasm, and it doesn't fit that given time stamp. :love-m3j:

7. Idc I'm really horny. I wanna get some good ass head and then finger her till she cums before I put it in.

8. Well no?? He was using "get out" expressionally, not sarcastically.. if he was using it sarcastically it would imply that his weed is obviously laced

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I got a perfect one for ya.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am down to sucking dick really good. Deep throating without the gagging.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I love putting my nipples in a mans mouth like it was a bottle to suck on.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yum feed me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2

13. That was hot as fuck brb gonna go fondle myself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. #19136 orbweaver, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    God DAMN it

I'm talking to the person I'm about to start a really smolderingly hot thing with (good friend but we realized recently that we desperately want to do the do). My legs are shaking. Like, this is probably the hottest thing I've ever done. Ever. I'm 42 and haven't had sex in 7 years and now I'm in this weird improbable mutual really passionate lust thing with an old male friend, that neither of us ever ever imagined happening. We were around each other pretty regularly for the past few years and never imagined this.

If he'd told me the things he told me, when I was 16, i would have slapped him in the face. I'm 42 now so the answer was "game on."

So yes, checking into this thread, present and accounted for. Going to go, ah, relieve myself now...

• Like Like x 4
  15. So glad you went for it - was wondering how this turned out :thumbsup:

16. So we're all just going to ignore the bdsm post? ok......

17. I'm the most horny

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm so horny...even the 'crack of dawn' isn't safe! :devious: