The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. I hope at some point my sex drive returns...:poke:

• Like Like x 1

2. Why It Gone Sis? Do You Know?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Its been gone since right before I found out I was prego, it was my first symptom actually, I just didnt realize why at the time.

I dont know its just gone, entirely. :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Also He Probably Gon Make Me Scream Tonight Too lol because That Happens I Can't Control What I Do When He Doing His Thing On Me it Just Drives Me Wild.

~Toni~

5. Damn Thst Sucks t Never Came Back La La :( Do You Ever Talk To Anyone About that?

~Toni~

6. Ya Girl Tonika is Hotter Then a Tamale RN lol.:ey:X3:sneaky:

~Toni~

7. Thinking about some big ol periced titties. I wanna lick em and stick my hard cock between them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. We're all thinkin bout some nice big pierced titties. lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I guess I'm weird because I'm not a fan of piercings on women. Tattoos are fine with me as long as they don't cover their tits and ass.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. if i'm 27 and no one wants to fuck me....chances are no one will ever wanna fuck me

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Just gonna put some work in on some self improvement and my chances will increase.

Anyone wanna help me out a little maybe show me something. I'll help you ;):ey::laughing:

12. Sup pervs?! It’s been a minute. Just popped in to say hey. Hope you’re all having lots of orgasms stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Can I fuck you

14. All the women that pass you by in your 20s will miss you in their thirties.

• Like Like x 2
  15. aye! so there is cold comfort at the very bottom

16. I'm Horny RN! Not Gon Be Able to Get Busy With My Man Until Tonight After Our Kids Sleeping tho. Oh Well I Used to it lol. Waiting Just Makes the Anticipation even Better for When We Do Make Love Anyways.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. Been thinking about my first lay a lot for some reason. She was pretty tall, maybe 5'110'', had glasses and while not fat, her body fit the term "brick shithouse". I'd get pretty beat up if I let her be on top. She could also suck a golf ball through a straw. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. There is always someone waiting to fuck you

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Damn that’s tall what is 5’ 110”? That’d make her like 14 feet tall

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 3