The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Ah someone else who likes to learn and explore!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I can make my girl orgasm by talking and breathing in her ear..... no other touching ..... when your at that point and intune with her body the experiences are super fun

Plus it’s fun wanting to break her in half Lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. That was something I'd never thought of until a chick talked me into it! Thought it was weird as fuck but she said she wanted a big load so I humored her, and she got it. I didn't do so well in the lasting long part though :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. I think I'm just especially happy to see this type of post still in these parts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. So she messed with your prostate? Did it change your life? Hahaha

6. Prostate play is no joke lol, dudes that haven't tried it don't know what they are missing.

Sex life has taken a toll in the winter months but happy to open the shore house in a month or so, always gets better when we are down there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. The creator is a funny one, putting the male G spot in the ass.

But I mean come on men. Imagine a prostate stimulating toy inside while some girl is guzzling your pre cum lol. A beautiful thing. True enlightenment :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. For real LOL. And goooood lord that is a fantstic image to have in my head. I'll get the wife into the prostate toys some day, baby steps haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. #24669 Dizzy, Mar 12, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Im Horny an My Hubby ina Bad Mood Today at Work...He Coming Home Early. Ima Have to cheer Him Up if you Know what I mean an iam Just about Getting ready Now. ICW

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I need more of this in my life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Soooooooooooooooo i got a boner pill!!! actually two!!! just took one.... hour least before i can get some with the old lady.... should i take the second?????? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. After a few minutes of that she'd wind up with more than just precum. A lot more

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Yall can play with my prostate :ey::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. I Wanna F*ck So Bad RN! I Need That D from My Man! :D I Just Gotta Make it until Tonight tho I Can Do It!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Really wanna just fuck so bad right now. My cock is really stiff and ready.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Me an Michael (My Husband) was Playing Pool in Our Basement an He Kept Feelin Me up When I Lean Over to Take The Shot lol Now I'm Hot For Him.:ey:X3:oops:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. My loins throb with need right now. I want to park it in some guy's asshole right now and fuck him until I fill him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. I'm hard and I wanna get my ass fucked. Maybe we can help each other :ey::laughing:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. #24680 Dizzy, Mar 27, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    Lol I Not Feeling Good Tonight but My Husband Got Me Out Here in The Back Yard Trying to Cheer Me up. I'm Just Wearing a Bra an Short Shorts Out Here an My Husband Keeps Saying He Wannts To See an Feel My Big Chocolate Titties lol an He Getting Me Hot Just Thinking About Him Doing that an F*cking Me Right in Our Back Yard...I'm Very Tempted RN LBVS.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1