The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. STUNNING!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #24142 Dizzy, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020

Thank you man but im Not Perfect anyways I really Self Concious/Insecure about Certain tings around Strangers....which is one of the Reasons I don't Post my Pics too as well. I Appreciate the Kind Words tho :)

~Toni~

3. I Give credit where credit is due. I'm private myself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. @ScGrowers Good Way to be imo. Thanks again.

~Toni~

5. Anywho im Feeling High asl rn an it always Make me Horny too tbh...I Wish my Husband would get here from Work but we still got awhile before we can get Busy.:blush:o_O:giggle:X3:eek::eek2::ph34r::ninja::ey:

I Been Horny a lot Lately more then usuall anyways but im Not Complain I don't need an Excuse to get the Big D*ck from my Man tbh he always Down as Long as the Kids are in Bed. Not Trying to have any Awkward sh*t Happen lmao.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You're welcome diz! And thats why nobody should ever feel self conscious about themselves. We all have things about ourselves we don't like, but there's always someone out there attracted to those things. Some of us are lucky enough to cross paths with those people, some are just waiting, and some just don't care.

I'll keep waiting, and some day some where I'll snatch her up and never let go

Sent from the future

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Still

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Yah, I'm horny.
    My problem is, the women my age (in my 70's), dont wanna have sex anymore, the young ones dont wanna have sex, with me, , , , ,

• Like Like x 2

9. Thank you for the Kind Words Tootall I have a lot I don't Like about my Self tbh but I have a lot I do Like as well lol. IHope you Find that Special someone tho Man I Think you are Cool so it shouldn't be that Difficult imo.

~Toni~

10. Pinch pinch

• Like Like x 1
  11. The coochie is on the road to recovery and one day, she'll be ready for bizniz. But that day isn't today.

And that's why I'm here :frown:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Im High rn an I always Get Horny really good when I been Smoking on that Green...ima about to Catch on Fire because im so Hot lol. Just Thinking about Sex rn don't Mind me.X3;)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Pretty turned on rn

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. #24154 BlazedGlory, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    I really need someone with a big round ass to just sit down on my cock. Make her do all the work :laughing:

15. I love Asian chicks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. I had a beautiful petite Asian girl in Thailand was amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. True. I am super attracted to them for some reason. I guess it is genetic.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Who ISN'T horny?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Monks perhaps...

20. And eunuchs.