The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. #24121 Dizzy, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    Jus Texted my Husband to Tell him I am Horny lol. He Should Know we gon be Knockin Boots Later. I Want him Looking Forward to it.:ey:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. "Knockin boots" ??
    I love a good foot wank with stripper heels. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

3. It Just Another Way of Saying Making Love/Having Sex. :)

~Toni~

4. The fact that you felt the need to explain that shows you wouldn't last 5 minutes with me.
    Gotta be able to take it without shouting "penguin " in my world.
    That goes for me too. Currently got a black eye from Fridays antics.
    Not like it wasn't overdue though ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #24125 Dizzy, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020

:laughing: :confused_2:Why you Just Assuming tings out the Blue like that lol.. I Like my Men as Rough in the Bed Room as as they are in the Streets an they got to Know How How to Give me Many Climax ina Row an not only in it for them Selves either. He Keeps my Fire Lit like Nobody else Can an I Do the Same for Him too. A Black Eye is Noting Compared to some of the Stuff i did with my Michael I've done some Crazy Stuff with my Boo Before Trust me on that. No Offense Tho I'm sure you an Harley Quinn have as Well ;) I Hope you an your Boo have a Good Night Peace!:wave:

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just a bit...

• Like Like x 1
  7. same:devilish:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Uuuuuuugh, fuck :cry:

I haven't thought about sex this often with no relief since I was 14 years old. Morning, noon, and night... I just want to ravage that woman.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I want a clit rub to sleep.
    i need a clit rub to sleep

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shit id be happy with dollar menu and rough sex for date night. Fuck all year dressing up, im ripping shit off

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I'm the same way, but I still wanna look sexy & dressed up every now and again....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I do agree, and been told I clean up nicely. Haven't been in that state of mind for a while now sadly

Sent from the future

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. #24133 Dizzy, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    I'm the Same Way to. I usually don't be Dressing up but sometimes I do it...My Husband like when I Wear some Really Revealing Outfits around an I do it just to Make him Want me more lol an Tease. He Usaully can't Keep Hands off my Body for more then a Few Minutes at a Times when he At Home. Today he Can't either lol but it all Good because it Turns me on even more to Know he is Horny for me as well.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Brother tootall where the hell you been?. We thought you went to that big bong in the sky.

15. Hmm.. yeah maybe

16. Sorry brother tootall. I was thinking about tooslow.

17. Personally I love corsets, especially with some big tits stuffed into it. You'd have to help me out though since I'd never figure out how to undo it :laughing:

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. @Dizzy the way you describe your beautiful self with those sexy ass dreads I understand why your husband won't leave ya alone. Im a sucker for dreads, and big booties.

I think a gap in the front teeth is sexy as fuck for whatever reason. Thats 1 of my weird turn ons

@old pothead its okay bud, I found out shortly after I joined about tooslows name. That's not the first mix up

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

19. Lol Thank you tootall I Appreciate the Kind Words man. I Have Dreads an Big Booty/Tits ngl...an also a Gap in my Front Teeth but ion really like that. Its Cool that it Turn you on tho lol :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. Def horny

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1