The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. We got a disturbed individual!

Lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yup yup

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cuase some days tugging gets boring:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. flashbacks to the beach where we were kayaking from today have me in my thoughts :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Want to be riding and writhing.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Stopped at the house during lunch break n got in a quickie. Hit it doggie n the view was fantastic! Was just a warm up tho.....:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. I like being a guy but I do sometimes get jealous when checking out big asses. It's got to be way more comfortable having that extra padding sometimes. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I'm one horny mofo right now. I could really use the touch of a woman right now. Either extreme. Soft, sensual and fulfilling my needs, or totally going hog wild on me and using me like a living breathing fuck toy. Either way, I need to feel connected to the person. I'm really missing mental foreplay.
    I've been feeling super sexual the last few days but can't do anything about it. Ugh. Well, I could but not gonna give in to the work girl or hook up with some rando

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fuck I really need to drop my load right now

10. Such a fun feeling when you cum and your dildo shoots out of your pussy. Hi pelvic floor. Thanks for showing up

• Like Like x 1
  11. she had some bomb pussy ready for me tonight

extra wet and extra sweet

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I want a pale boy with dark circles around his eyes, dark hair, and a gorgeous smile. Taller than me, he could have a flat tummy or slight budgy tummy with muscular thighs.
    Hes nice, laid back, funny unexpectedly, listens to really great music and smokes bomb ass weed. No lying, please. No rude behavior. Bomb dick and sexy, soft kisses are a must.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What we suppose to do if ur that guy or close lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I want to fuck that face!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. #22876 MrRaider, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Devotion wields a heavy blade. For every moment I spent basking in your presence, how many did I spend aching for your adoration? I had a dream that we held each other, cheek to cheek next to a blushing yarrow on honey creek, listening to the steady rise of your breath as I woke to my own. I wondered what you saw in me as I looked at you as if my life depended on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1

16. Come on over

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hotel sex for the next few nights, always some of the best sex

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I do love a big ass on top of me :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. New meds make me a bit of a horny bitch.... Dripping at the thought of him...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1