The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Audio of you...singing the dick song?
    I'm down.
    Other stuff? well...I don't hear to well so yknow, if there's a visual option lol

2. Too damn early for me to be this horny today, going to be a lonnnnnng work day

3. I like her fi fi
    i like her phi phi.jpg
    Daring roleplayers hmm cant knock it

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hello baby girl.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I havent shown my true kinky side to my new man. I dont really want to be that person anymore. Hes not into the more violent sex anyway and im lowkey ready for regular, passionate sex. I mean, a hint of my kinkiness is there but the full fledged kink probably wont emerge.

Last night was fun. I wore my weighted balls all day. He fingered me while one was inside and it was magical. We should have explored that more but I get so impatient for the dick.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I miss being horny af.

It's just a phase.....just a phase...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Take a vacation n that can be handled

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well, ya know..........

9. I'm here :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’ve really been digging some old ladies lately. The wife n I play with other women from time to time, but she’s not into old ladies so I’m just assed out I guess. In her defense old ladies don’t lez out as good as younger ones, but they have better pussy in general. Hopefully I’ll find an old lady she likes soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Same here with me and my man lol. We probably going to make love tonight in fact because im feeling it rn an only holding back because I have to watch our kids. Once they sleep tonight tho its on!!!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  12. Whaaaaaaat, do tell!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. In my experience I’ve realized that a lot of older women grew up in a time n place where they weren’t allowed to explore other women as freely as women can now. So most women probably 40 n under have eaten out way more chicks than older women have. So younger women are usually better, on average. I’ve found that younger women are usually better at anal and bj’s too.
    Now, older women generally have more sexual experience with men which usually means they’re more skilled, usually. Plus they’re usually more in tune with their bodies and less self conscious too. That usually translates to better pussy. Obviously there are exceptions to everything, but that’s been my general experience....
    Damn now I’m even hornier!

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. I may be able to say, if you are horny reading through this thread doesn’t help

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. So what you're saying is a woman in her thirties is prime.

Okay I'm horny again!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. @Stepnmad yea thanks for saying that. It makes me feel better lbvs.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. I'd rather fuck a 30 year old than a 20 year old TBH. They tend to be thicker(important for me!) and more experienced in general. Less weird emotional BS than you get with like 18-20 year olds.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I can definitely say that I'm a lot hornier at 30 than I've ever been in my life. And much more carefree and secure about my body, which is absolutely opposite of the majority of my 20s. I'm also discovering lots of kinks and things I want to try that I never in a million years would have ever done before. It's wonderful!!! And it seems by this point we know exactly what we want and what we are doing ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. I’m almost 51, I’ve fucked men from 20-70. Andddd I lez out just fine lol! You are right though, I was a late bloomer. I grew up with a whole lotta catholic guilt!! Now I do what I want, when I want, and with who I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1