The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Not really a bondage guy but I can see how having someone completely at my mercy could be tempting :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Never say never! I never thought I'd like it either, to be honest. And there are some forms of restraint that I have tried and wouldn't use again cuz it wasn't for me. But it can be very sexy, especially if it excites your partner.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I haven't spent much time with bondage but I've always wanted to. The first time I did anal I was handcuffed to my boyfriends brothers bed (with boyfriend not brother :laughing:) and it was fucking hot. I'm interested in having ropes tied all over my body but it seems like something I should work up to :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Girl personally I would recommend it but its not for everyone. Imo tho nothing like being so helpless lmao! Who knows you might like it too!

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I think I would like it. I am scared by the women I've seen that are like purple because they are tied too tight so that really puts me off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Girl, I can't believe you're saying that in the same breath as you trying anal restrained...lol! I recommend something like this. You could just do your wrists or ankles or whatever floats your boat and it creates some sexy visuals and positions

2019-02-09 21.52.37-1.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I have these but we've never gotten round to using them. I want a bed where I can be tied to each corner, blindfolded and gagged, sort of being tied to myself doesn't appeal to me. I am going to have a go of using them when we move (they're packed, weeee!!!) and I will update.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Oh damn girl, I expect lots of stories once you move in ;)

I couldn't handle the tie to bed restraints but that was so long ago that I may need to re-entertain the idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I have a fun pair of under mattress bed restraints. Lots of fun. :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I've got restraints in each corner. Stay there permanently. It's just soft fleece, but does the trick. Actually forgot they were there till the subject was brought up. Hmmmm. Gonna have to surprise the misses soon.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. my favorite type

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Honestly my favorite thing is to have a chick make me explode and then immediately on that sensitive cock. Hurts so damn good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I feel like we are missing an important detail here and I need to know what it is...lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. I meant to write "suck" but I'm open to suggestions :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Me and the Man going to make love tonight lol the anticipation is killing me tho :love::ey:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 2af0202d-512d-4390-bf4c-f2adb99a149a.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1