The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Search for the official boobs thread (no nudity). Enjoy!

:yummy: satisfying hotel sex, what could be better.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Doing it while eating fried chicken..... ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. great hotel sex... I can get satisfying anywhere

4. Well done I guess!

I like hotel sex because it's rare and you can be as messy as you want. It's been a while.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oh you want messy? Why didn't you say so... I got some marriott points I can scrounge up somewhere ; )

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Something about messing up someone else's sheets is fun as shit I agree. Still fried chicken though.....lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Well I want to f*ck my man but can't until tonight! :mad:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I'm a Hilton gal baby

OK after sex fried chicken, I'm in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Nothing like a lazy orgasm to sooth that sore head Toni, hope you get yours asap :ey:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. Thank you lol I hope so too. I hope you gets yours too girl friend! I am wishing he comes home early lol. I told him I was feeling bad so he probably will.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Left restraints tied to the 4 corners of the bed at a hotel once. Dating my wife at the time. She asked what I did with them when we were on the way home. Told her I left them for the maid to find. Lol. Hotel sex is the shit. Love it. Getting horny thinking about it.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thats kinda whack. I mean the maid should suspect some weird shit went down on average but now she really knows your room for sure and that it was an above average slay sesh. She probably got out that hazmat suit.

13. Mmm...I remember the first time I broke out the hog tie restraints...my guy at the time was so turned on. I was shy about letting him see it too. So once he noticed it he was so excited. I suspected it was something he'd like but never confirmed, thus, it left me in suspense, so I was super anxious about the whole thing. He was so turned on in the moment that he said "let me have a moment here with all this" and just the way he caressed my body was so fucking sexy..the way he looked at me...the sounds I made because my body was so ready, I was so wet...and the sounds of excitement he was making over the whole thing got me so horny. I was such a good girl that night ;)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1

14. G you like to be restrained or him lol? with us its me! :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. And she should have. Lol. There was a lot of DNA left behind that weekend

16. OMG I just creamed my jeans

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. I will never cum again, I'm horny as fuck. All I think about is women and how I wanna cum on a womans head.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Me ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. #22079 dementiax, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Same girl same.

Edit : in reply to above. Lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I bet I can reach g spots with my tongue :) if not I know I'll make an orgasm happen.