The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. 2 hours but I could have kept going. Continue maybe later next week!

• Like Like x 4

2. We both could have kept going but it was 3am and I had to drive home lol I was tired. It's okay tho.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Oh fair enough ha ha I naturally last a few hours just for the fun lol.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh Lord, had the best sex of my life on Wednesday. Not that I've had a lot of partners or anything, but damn.

We smoked a joint and ripped the bong, then we headed to his room. He caressed me, kissed me, told me he was gonna take care of me. I layed down and he started sucking on my tits, then moved down and licked my clit soooo nice and good while fingering me for a bit, I was soaked. Then he put that BBC in me and ngl at first it was a bit overwhelming but after going at it a few minutes it started to feel really good. We took a break in between (30 min in) cuz I needed it lol. Ripped the bong again and then went at it again, this time he was much rougher. He made me scream and moan so damn loud I'm pretty sure his neighbors heard me. He also got me to do something no guy has ever gotten me to do: scream and moan in Spanish. I've always had guys tell me to call them papi but I'd be like nahhh you gotta earn that lol well this dude sure did. Came a bunch of times, once we were done we ripped the bong again and I got dressed (after laying on his bed with my legs shaking for like 10 min) :laughing: I could tell he wanted to go again and mentally I wanted to but my pussy needed a rest.

I was suppose to go over the next day for round 2 but he has a friend from outta town staying over the weekend. So he told me next week. He's been teasing me though...telling me all the fun we're gonn have.

Funny how I swerved this friend for a min cuz I was so damn shy and idk. But yeah, no regrets. Can't wait for more. I've been so horny thinking about round 2...:yummy: here's to hoping he gets me to squirt!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Not gonna lie... got a bit horny reading this.

Good catch Royk.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

6. Haha I've been friends with him for years! And he's been trying to get at me all along but I always swerved him. I have no feelings for him at all, he's my boy and we're both single and just wanting to have fun so that's what I'm gonna do :) it keeps my mind off my P.O.S ex that I'm still in love with so that is a bonus haha.

P.s yes I told him straight up I don't want anything serious. Lots of sex and weed only and so far he's providing that lol.

P.s.s always practice safe sex!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. @Partyboobs why you hating? Maybe you need to get dicked down like I did.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Was a misclick! The agree and disagree buttons are next to each other and im on mobile haha. Dont worry I have my fair share of casual sex :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Well I master bated twice today and twice yesterday.

I've been doing it telly quick like keeping it short and sweet because I'm not fucking a woman I'm not getting the natural lubes and could risk getting a sore dick like I have been getting recently yeah so when I jerk it off now I tend to not go over the top like jerking it for an hour ha ha I just do say 5 minutes and pop.

• Like Like x 1

10. Well in that case... my bad for answering so snappy lol I thought you were disagreeing with me on the safe sex :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1

11. I usually last about 5 minutes when I masturbate, because I tend to do it when I'm really sleepy so I just wanna cum and get it out of the way lol. You don't use lotion or lube to prevent chaffing?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Na I can't be bothered sometimes I spit on it to change how it feels.

I need to get my own place move out or something so I can try and get a girl around maybe it would be easier for me then.

13. Right?! I don’t even masturbate without lube and I’m not a man sounds like you’re having some good old fun! I’m jelly the couple I had been dating dumped me for an old girlfriend, it actually made me very sad cause I liked them so much, so it’s back to the drawing board for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I love edging, and it's not just for masturbation. Caught her in the kitchen and hit her with that "crazy, nigga has been studying mandigo and coming up with his own style of fuck-fu, part aquatic animal, god tier" hip action. But randomly stopped and walked away. Did it 3 times. The fourth time? She came about 20 seconds after putting it in from behind. When I came, I gave her the good ol boston cream pie, pulled out, licked her clit, ate the booty then put like, 2/5ths my dick in. Gently slayed it, cause it was her "first?" time with anal. But damn.... I came so hard that when i pulled out, I came again. It was just too tight lol.

You can also tell I don't talk dirty. Too silly

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  15. Aw, Pack - sorry to hear :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks! Me too! It just came out of the blue I just saw them the weekend before. Had a great time, talked about future plans, bonded more with her mom...and then got blindsided when the ex gf broke up with her boyfriend and came crawling back. I wouldn’t go back if they wanted to, that’s just hurtful being second best...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Impressive attempt.
    Hundreds Of Swingers Are Meeting Up To Attempt The 'Largest Orgy In Human History'

Hundreds Of Swingers Are Meeting Up To Attempt The 'Largest Orgy In Human History'

Konbini US - May 10, 2018

Menage Life, an organisation for "sexually free people", has just unveiled their ambitious plans to break the unofficial world record for the "largest orgy in human history".

Konbini US - May 10, 2018

Menage Life, an organisation for "sexually free people", has just unveiled their ambitious plans to break the unofficial world record for the "largest orgy in human history".

• Like Like x 1
  18. My sexual appetite is dead. Youre welcome meds and monogomy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. #21460 A guy, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Welcome to the club. A couple of years ago I actually saw a therapist a few times so I could get prescribed prozac to lower my libido because it was causing me (and my wife) too much strife. I went off of it after about 6 months, monogomy sucks for me.