the "I'm dry" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by TokinGeek, Feb 9, 2010.

1. #1 TokinGeek, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    I know of two "I'm high" threads, but haven't found any "I'm dry" threads. So here it is! Post here if you're out of herb (maybe there's a story involved?). I'm out right now, but I'm waiting on one of my connections to hook me up with some smokeables.

2. OH SHIT! This is completely different than I thought it was gonna be. I thought this was gonna be a thread about girls and being....yeah...anyway sucks man, I'd smoke you out but...yeah:smoking:

3. #3 TokinGeek, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    Haha, never thought of that! Post if your bed is dry too!

4. i'm high as fuck.

grow your own weed.

5. Just got back from Cambodia where you can go to a restaurant and buy it easily, or get a milkshake/pizza with it baked in..for $1.50 lol

Now back overseas and dry until I get home in two weeks, where there's a jar of a few grams waiting, and thinking of buying da Buddha vaporizer, although it's $150...have a vapor genie that works fine

Luckily, I asked this guy who might hook me up when I get home who says he has many contacts that all have good stuff, and I'm excited to try more strains than 'no name dank'

sorry for the rambling

6. Dry as FUCK.

I have no weed, no resin, no stems and no seeds. My house is completely devoid of marijuana, it's fucking lame.

7. It's not that i'm dry, but I just can't smoke. I'm at work(which is also my school) and I have class after work and there's an hour in between but i don't know anyone with a car that i can blaze with. I have some bomb chronic, but no one to smoke with.

8. This is just a depressing thread

9. i have about a cig hitter full left then im out

10. I have no where to hide a grow space where I live. I plan on planting some bag seed down by a river this Spring and hoping for the best, but I have no other way to grow it.