Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the ideal wake-n-bake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RainIsGod, Dec 29, 2009.

1. so tomorow ive got the house to myself finally and i wanna just enjoy it and get really fucked up.

i usually just wake up, make me some coffee, pack up the bowl n light it up, maybe make some food after i blaze depending on how i feel, smoke a cig, then either ride down to the river n go fishing, or play some xbox live, or alot of other shit.

is there anything i should do tomorow to make it alot nicer other then what i already enjoy? thanks gc!!

2. cook breakie with cannabutter... mmmm... or just blunts and coffee... then its your morning cig and your weed together. plus if you use kingpin wraps you can get maple syrup flavor. its like having pancakes coffee cig and bud all at the same time... it is the best breakfast i have ever had.

3. i think tonight whenever i wake up in the middle of the night im gonna smoke ill get a pretty good buzz i would think

4. I always try to prepack bowls, hate doing it all sleepy and stuff. Try to have some music planned or find some good music to wake up high to. Good food and drink are a must. Other than this try to do whatever pleases you, wake and bakes are fun. Im feeling one tomorrow but I have a dentist appointment.

5. even better....

6. Man o Man!!!!

Wakin and bakin is like my favorite thing to do, and now I have the house in the morning by myself for like a month...it's great!

What I do: I wake up(11-12) then I just chill in bed for like 15 min., watch my dog bark and stuff...then I just put some panjamas on and make some ceral or even if I wake up early I make toast and eggs . Then I eat a mangoo(I keep a stash of mangoos just like I keep a stash of weed)(mangoos help you get higher btw). Then Im chillin in the basement watchin tv. I pack the bowl and light up, maybe like one or two packs. I watch w/e is on(yesterday I watched mythbusters and I was fucking going crazy like they built a jetpack and it was insane) and so I watch tv and I eat the breakfeast...perfect wake and bake

So...
    1. get mangoos
    2. wear some comfy clothes
    3.breakfest food
    4. chill place
    5. also try and enjoy that its a new day...smell the morning air watch some morning news...get the feeling that its a new day and you can do anything

7. The perfect wake and bake..........

1-Get out of bed
    2-go take a piss
    3-Get something to drink, your weed/smoking device, and a radio
    4-Go out on ur porch(If it's cold or you can't smoke on ur porch then chill infront of a comp or in a recliner)
    5- Turn your radio on some good music and begin to break up the weed (Never pre pack the bowl the night before because the smoke won't be as satisfying)
    6-Enjoy ur bowl/junt/blunt/WTF ever ur smoking.
    7-Smoke slow...enjoy it....Hit it 1 time wait about 10 min and hit it again....and so on every couples minutes (after all, it is a wake n bake...ur going to get super high) I can't stress HOW IMPORTANT STEP 7 IS! Smoke slow goddamnit!
    8-After the bowl is cashed light up a smoke and enjoy ur smoke (Pref a newport)
    9-Chill for a lil while....mayb an hour or so. By that time ur probably starting to get a lil bit hungry so get u some good food.
    10-After you eat light up another smoke and begin to break up ur weed for another bowl/junt/blunt/wtf ever. Then burn down again....but REMEMBER TO SMOKE SLOW AND ENJOY IT GODDAMNIT!

As midday rolls around if you already feel burnout for the day then you had a sucessful wake n bake.

Damn, I'm blazed right now....I just wrote a fucking book lol

8. wake n bake is awesome for sure.

you get really blazed and about to pass out when you look at the clock and its only 12. hahah. :smoke:

9. Ideal wake and bake: mango 45 minutes before you wake up.

10. Haha have someone shove it down your throat while you're sleeping?

11. Yea wtf does that mean?

12. the ideal wake and bake is one where you wake up, look at your bedside table, and see a fatass jay. so, i hope that's what you did, and you just lie there and smoke it while still in bed.

pretty good huh?

13. The ideal wake-n-bake is everyday.

14. ive gotta be warm to fully enjoy my w&b
    :( fuck you winter!!

15. I have never had a successful wake and bake. I'm not one of those people who swear they "can't function" in the mornings, which is usually just them being whiners IMHO, but I don't feel like I get the whole experience I want if I go from tired to stoned. Of course, the quality of what I smoke is in a perpetual state of questioning, so that could be part of it.