The Idea Box! (For the experienced tokers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Loki_Da_Ganja, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Holy hell, thanks for linking that, bro. Honestly I had no idea that it'd been thought up before since nobody I show that trick to has ever seen it before and the people I tell about it say its their first time hearing about 'Mouth Bonging' or 'Gargling'. Doesn't really bother me much though, in fact, I'm glad there's a video now I could just link to people so it'll be easier to explain. Haha.

2. damn i read that whole thing. Thats what ziplock bags do for me. duct tape is for fixing things and making duct tape wallents.:confused:

3. Fedora. I wear a fedora, and the lining on the inside is silk-like. Works like a charm. ;)

4. double wrapping joints works really well. first layer with papers and then wrap with white computer paper, much sturdier

5. Erm...why? That sounds like it'd be awful, computer paper is NOT for smoking

6. floating playing cards that are waterproof
    a floating bong that uses the water it is floating in as a coolant
    a device that condenses marijuana smoke into canisters/containers/bags for later stealth use sorta like vap
    calling marijuana maple
    something sold specifically for making ur shit turn cool colors(or glow in the dark)(or piss)
    making a material out of thc that when reacted with something turns into thc(which is legal so its easy to get it)
    making thc be in grass city dictionary
    joint paper with thc in it.
    and lastly, probably the best
    A CRUISE SHIP IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS WHERE NO NATION GOVERNS WHERE ALL YOU DO IS SMOKE WEED... sorta like Amsterdam, but only a short trip to your cost. could stop at legal countries or just chill in the water. the boat every trip would have its weed unloaded when it went to shore, so that it cannot be charged with possession of marijuana. Other drugs could be here too, like exotic shit. it could even grow its own stuff out at sea on other boats.

7. ^^
    For joint paper with thc, make some hash oil, rub it on pape, or
    Make some iso hash, before all the iso has evapd, dip it in that, let dry. enjoy