The 'I need some sex' thread...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smoke_circleX, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ha ha ha true true. Standards drop as the drought continues!

2. i lost my virginity at the beginning of march, fucked my gf for a month then got dumped... its now been like 5 months =[

3. Jesus Christ. I probably couldn't go more than a week without jacking off at least, and that would be hard.

You see what I did there :cool:?

4. I'm definitely in this boat. My last girl split up w/ me about a month ago and I haven't been laid in probably six weeks. Sucks too because I'm not really the one night stand kind of guy.

Not the end of the world though - I got a little confortable when I was in that relationship and I let myself get a little too much out of shape. Being single will definitely give me the motivation to hit the gym a lot more.

5. if you know they need sex just as much, if not more as you do, denying you sex when you piss them off will not work. ;)

i just wish for once i could succeed at getting the upperhand.
    :(

6. i could always go for sex.

but my ex was with me for the sex, so now i'm kinda turned off by the idea. It's been 2 weeks since I banged this chick on the balcony of a hotel in OCMD...

If the oppurtunity presents itself, then i'll go for it.;)

7. Ugh I've been having the same issue...it's been like, 8.5 months since I have gotten ANYTHING. And i could handle that if there were NO guys in the picture, but the problem is that my best guy friend (best friend friend, actually) and I kind of confessed that we like each other like a month ago...we've hung out 4 times and he just has failed to make a move, and since i made the first move on telling him how i felt, i refuse to make this move on principle. which is stupid and passive-aggressive and girly of me, but whatever. i just want him to put his big boy pants on.

8. AGREED. YES.

I had a 2 month drought last winter when my bf and I split, and I go to a school that's only 30% men, and at least half of them are total FOBs (fresh off the boat) who won't talk to actual Americans. And the other half are generally unattractive. Any guy remotely attractive already had a fuck buddy or gf. There were NO options. Very disheartening. Ended up getting back together with my ex. And the sex got significantly better.

9. Didn't miss it. Totally agreed with it..

10. I'm really surprised with how my loins are taking this dry spell. I think my vagina is depressed.

11. thats crazy cuz i was just thinking "damn i need some dick" when i came across this thread. hmph :(

12. yeah its fucking weak. theres no reason people shouldnt be able to have sex, people make a big deal about it. i wish i had a friend that would be cool to fuck every once and a while (alot) and still be able to maintain the friendship, its all about maturity and can be done easily

13. 3 months going on 4. the truth hurts:(

14. u know what i was thinking one day, grasscity should have like a personals sub forum kinda like they do on craigslist hahaha

think about it, u could either meet a fellow stoner for a crazy one night stand or build a relationship haha remember where u heard it first LMAOO

15. lol idk if i'd be down for that... but it'd definately add something... to GC ha

16. Seriously. I was looking for something of that nature. I'd just like to be able to smoke out with a female once in a while. I don't really have that many female 'friends' - let alone a female friend that likes to get high. Most internet sites for meeting people are bullshit to begin with - and it's kind of awkward to ask a girl in person if they smoke weed. If they say no, your automatically out of the game.

17. im with a girl who tells me we cant have sex... but everytime we hangout we have crazy wild shower sex...

those detachable showerheads are pretty nift

18. Last time I had some sex was St Patrick's Day. The next day my girlfriend and I mutually broke off our relationship.

I've been 21 for 3 months and still haven't gotten laid yet. I wonder if that's why I've felt so different lately.

19. Okay, it's been day 4 since my girlfriend's been out of town.. and now I'm feeling the craving. The first day I started feeling it, but now shits off the walls. Lucky for me though she gets back sunday. :hello:

20. rofl, definitely one of the funnier things i've seen on here

i wish the girls around here were complaining about needing to get laid