The "I Miss Sex" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Apr 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

So close yet so far!!!! I'm sorry to hear that, man. I'm sure your penis cried that night.

2. Well if you want pussy you wont find it sitting in front of your computer on this forum...I am also one of the writers for PublicFlirt.com — and if you read some of those articles and can't get laid, you are hopeless...check it out :bongin:

3. my penis was crying as it happened...she told her friends to wait but they HAD to smoke at 420...seriously i was like 2 minutes away from getting laid. she had just gotten on top and then they came i was pissssssed on the inside. but my dick was crying

4. Is this the 'I miss sex' thread?

Man...

I really miss sex...

Latley I haven't been able to lay a finger on my wife coz I pissed her off about some stupid thing.

It's been... 10 days exactly...

5. This whole time I thought you were a girl...

*facepalm*

6. Similar situation man.

16 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes. Give or take.

7. had a head injury that kept me out of commission for about a month and a half
    1 month after the injury i felt well enough to try and have sex and i wasnt in her for more than 2 min before i called it quits. i didnt have the heart to ask for a blow job at least... i didnt want to burn this particular bridge.

8. Really? :D

That's funny...

9. Lol... What'd you do wrong this time? :D

10. lmfao@you

lmfao@you

- If I had a wife I don't think I wouldn't be missing sex or I just don't understand the commitment of marriage. One or the other.

11. Ahh, Story of my life it seems!

Too be honest, I'm really not sure I did anything. I think it's what I didn't do, if you catch my drift.

She's saying she needs space, time to figure out who she really is; you know, all that good stuff.

In reality, I think the issue lies much deeper then that. Things have been pretty rough since around January, but I'm sure that's another story entirely.

Quid pro quo?

12. Yeah... I catch your drift all right...

Is she trying to be a monk? What's that nonesense about finding herself? Women...

My wife got pissed because I hung up the phone on her... My defence is that she pissed me off on the phone first, that's why I had to hang up on her, otherwise I would have said something really mean and she would have been pissed off about THAT.

I was in a massage, and she calls and asks where I am, so I say I'm in a massage, and she starts asking all sorts of questions, like what kind of massage it is... and where it is... and if the masseuse is young... or is she pretty... she even asked me what the room looked like? Did it have walls? Did it have curtains? What was the bed like? What was the wall made from? Was it wood? Was it concrete?

I showed my patience by not hanging up on her earlier, but eventually my patience ran out and I hung up.

Then she calls back in 1 second and says,

"You dare hang up on me?"

And then SHE hangs up on me.

So I tell the masseuse,

"Ok, I'm done."

And I get dressed and go outside for a cigarette, and call my wife, and she doesn't answer. I call her five times after that, but still no answer.

Later my 4 and 1/2 year son calls me and asks,

"What time are you coming home daddy? Will you be having dinner at home?"

13. It wasn't the bad kind of massage, it was the innocent kind. Just physical massage. No sex, no silly stuff, just pure massage.

I took a customer to a round of golf, and we were having massage afterwards. My wife knew that because I've already told her.

And she bugs me in the middle of that...

So I got pissed, but on hind sight, I shouldn't have because I have to understand that she was feeling really vulnerable at the time because she was worried I might be lying and getting the bad kind of massage.

14. What made you think I was a girl? :)

15. A monk actually wouldn't be so bad.
    A vow of silence for a year would be, well, interesting to say the least!
    I just find it a tad funny that after three and a half years of dating without a hitch, she's NOW deciding that she has "second-thoughts" of our whole ordeal.

Really though?

Hang-up on her and the Warden gives you 10 days?

That's police brutality if I've ever seen it.

And I know I'm in no position whatsoever to be critiquing your relationship, but after having a child together for four and a half years, she's still getting on your case about little shit like that?

Sometimes accusing someone of having an affair can almost be worse or as damaging then if the individual actually did indeed have an affair. Just my opinion, of course.

Women...

16. Amen!

But on her defence, she's not that bad... And I think I'm getting lucky tonight. Last night I tried to have a go and it was half successful. So I think the ban is finally lifted.

And yes... about the suspecting wife... biggest pain in the ass...

Before, I would have been angry because I hate being a suspect of crime that I didn't commit, or I wasn't even thinking about committing.

But this time, I was angry just because I was getting such a good massage... after a round of golf in temperatures reaching 40 deg C...

I was falling in and out of sleep when she called me. The masseuse lady was very good at what she did...

17. I'm really not sure...

18. What?

19. I'm assuming you miss sex so much that you have took out your frustrations on a monkey.

js.