The "I Miss Sex" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Just smashed thanks to whoever put my son to sleep. Now the wife is asleep and I'm just kicking it and channel surfing.

2. I want someone to surprise with bowls, cook munchies for, and cuddle until she's decided I've done enough and it's time for her to bone me. I had it like that this time last year, damn those were good days. I think I've been laid once in 2013. Kill me.

3. it has been 2 years since my penis has last entered a vagina

4. I've been thinking about so many naughty things lateky. I need P here. I hope he can be open minded because there is something I want to try.

5. I hope it all works out for you

6. Awww. Thanks : )

7. I miss sex with my ex more than I miss anything else about him....bring it baaaaaack

8. I feel the same about my ex, the way her pussy smelled, the way she screamed and creamed. Ahhhh my penis was so happy.

Lmao at the tags though, skyrim, women love huge facials.

9. I know that feels... I detest his personality now, but damn did that boy know what to do to my body. Urgh.... I'd settle for angry-hate sex.

10. i havent had sex since january. been rockin the sext messages/slow jerk method

11. I love how every time I come back to GC, the two threads I hit up first are usually "I Miss Sex" and "Show us your abs"...

I may get laid soon... just gotta get back to NJ and out of fricking VA.
    Otherwise, the closest I've been to action lately was two days before my birthday Dec 30, I had some naked fondling... REALLY thought I was getting some pre-birthday sex, but instead got pre-birthday blue... vagina? Laaaame

12. Lol! That's probably why he's your ex. (It's a joke, don't flame)

13. I miss sex a lot. For a girl I orgasm pretty easily and quickly. Once even multiple times. I can also make myself orgasm just thinking about sex (no touching whatsoever)- anyone else able to do this?

But it's been a long time since I've been in the mood since I've fallen out of love.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcnB3uy7NQ]Tantric Orgasm in under 1 minute! - YouTube[/ame]

Lol....

15. Yes I saw this.... hopefully I don't look like this when I'm concentrating. But for real- anyone else out there do this no problem?? I didn't learn it or anything, just came natural, lol

16. No but that would be freaking awesome! I'm gonna learn how to haha

17. I just moved to Minnesota leaving my girl behind in Atlanta. :(

I want to remain faithful because I really care about and love her a lot but I don't know how much longer I can last. I just don't know..

18. I can orgasm from the thoughts of something sexual and doing my kegel exercises...like when I sit on the toilet I can orgasm if I wanted to

19. Been single and celibate for three years. Sometimes I miss it. Then I just jackoff and be glad I can't get any std's or get some random bitch pregnant.

20. Fuck that.