The "I miss GC Singles" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MasterXen, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yo i got a question, if she felt insecure about how she looked when we videochat, would that be good?

and can someone explain to me what going with the flow or going slow means again? lol

2. I am glad it worked out for some...I am gonna just stop looking all together and maybe my hippie nerd will find me.

3. dont conversations evolve grow change.. i mean what conversation have you had lately where there is only ONE topic? usually when I have a conversation with someone we talk about many many different things.. segway into others, etc. I'm not sorry to say that I think the no chat thread rule is super duper super gay.

4. you're entitled to your own opinion, but the rules are rules for a reason. historically it has been much easier for the mod team to just close these threads than to deal with the repercussions of a full on chat or picture thread.

5. Welp, Guess it's back to circle jerkin'

6. what are the repercussions... I seriously dont get it illadelphin !

7. punishments for breaking the rules. name calling/disrespect mainly. no t saying the singles thread had any of that, but chat threads are still not allowed.

8. so chat threads are not allowed because they somehow encourage name calling more than regular threads... I would think by that logic political threads and all other sorts of types of threads should be disallowed as well.. it just is faulty logic to me... Like why not just say, name calling disrespect is not allowed and shut down threads that actually have that. people would probably quit name calling if they knew threads would get shut down because of it ....... now we just have a situation where people were having fun and enjoying GC but it gets shut down because no rules were broken except for the rule that is trying to prevent the other rule from getting broken but it actually never got broken

makes no sense knowwhatimsayin ?

9. PM superjoint or RMJL, not me :confused_2: we're just here to enforce what's already in place.

10. dove chocolate is bomb

11. its all groovy illadelphin im sure im not the first to point out the stupidity of the no chat thread rule.. im sure theyve heard it every which way

12. Bummer, oh well, at least I know how to post pics!

13. LOOLOLOLOL

Nah I expect it haha, a singles thread... where 20 guys begin to spam any girl they see and chat it up with winky faces.

:p

14. I saw this and immediately though of this :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU]Flight of the Conchords- Business Time - YouTube[/ame]

15. Meet up meet up meet up!

16. If only I had some headphones right now >.<

I still think that, that was the most genius reply I've ever had haha :)

17. The real question is, she could say she was from Dallas as a general area, but then be like 2 hours away >.<

One thing I don't like is how big texas is. It's sucks to have to take a weekend car trip just to get to the other side.

18. do you not remember where the dude called the girl grime?? kids cannot handle chat threads the one in the general section keeps getting closed and is closed right now and MAYBE coming back for one more chance from what i hear.

high people just cannot handle it lol

19. #39 MasterXen, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    *Trip to Cali*

Yay Were leaving texas!, *half way to cali already*

Back on Topic! Brody, I completely agree, Dove chocolate is great (I've never had dove chocolate!)

As much as a fan I am of Chocolate milk, the only chocolate I really ever eat it maybe a little piece of some nice rich dark chocolate

20. Still can cherish the memories that were made.

RIP. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.