The I Know Less Than Nothing About Plants Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Impact, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I dont think anyone who read that correctly would get on you for smoking :) I could only imagine the daily life with 4 girls running around, after family occasions with the teenage cousins I head straight for a joint (I do not smoke with or around my minor cousins for the record..)
    I try and keep consumption to a minimum too but on special occasions its always fun to challenge the ol' Zong... It always wins:p

Any pic updates??? A hearty flush always helps the girls out. GL with the females, fingers crossed !!

2. Thank you ThaGreenThing, I appreciate that. +rep

I felt kind of bad about his/her response at first. But I'm fairly sure that he's much younger than me and doesn't understand. I think a lot of people on here assume every first time grower is some 18-21 year old kid that can't afford to buy pot. I'm 37 and have responsibilities. I choose to grow because I'm sick of the hassle of "hooking up" not because I can't afford to buy it.

I guess I appreciate the concern but he's making broad general assumptions based on the fact I said I have kids. One shouldn't assume anything.

3. My last post was too negative. I want good vibes.

Here's to my grow and yours. I hope we all prosper and smoke free weed for a long time. Cheers.

:smoke:

4. I'm enjoying reading about your botanical adventure! I myself am about to start my 4-plant garden in my closet. I bought a 400w MH/HPS light system to grow with. I admit I'm a little nervous, I haven't grown anything since I was in 1st grade haha. But reading your journal is keeping my attitude positive!

Keep up the good work man, and wish me luck!

5. Thats coool man i was just confused about that post, I just dont smoke around children full stop and well if ya kids make ya crzy then whey of course a joint wont hurt when they go to bed.. just wanted to know the facts like... im a concerned person and caring so i worry sometimes:confused_2:

And your weed amount isn't that bad anyway:wave:

I wasn't haven't ago at him for smoking just asking him do you smoke when your kids are around and having kids made you smoke? which his post made me confused see.. "now you know why i smoke weed?" i was like eh? but all is good now bro:cool:

1. am a dood, 2. ya only 10yrs older, and i do understand now, been me birthday been a mad few days. 3. I also dont think that every first grower on here is 18/21 i've heard of older ppl on here growing for there first time so ya nah 50-50, 4. and i also grow cos of hassle of hooking up too so we are in the same boat, i can understand the hassle you get i get shit loads, and the w33d isn't even worth the time n effort :eek:

5. remember i was just confused and when you said "I do have 4 kids, all girls, so I have had some success at producing females. [​IMG]. And now you know why I smoke."
    i just took that in wrong i think.:(

Defo bro now lets get on and smoke some w33d fo sho:bongin: good vibes all round now..:yay:, if im not wanted anymore ill leave :rolleyes::smoke:

Sorry all...

6. Thanks for stopping in Howl3r.

I knew nothing. I mean literally nothing other than I wanted to smoke for free. It's not difficult at all. I suggest reading all you can and put some seeds in the ground. I have made plenty of mistakes but their all still alive and I'm starting see light at the end of the tunnel. I will be honest it really didn't "click" for me until about a week ago. One day, you just understand. :)

7. Spike - it's all good. I appreciate the concern. Please stop in any time.

8. Ya not that old either hahaha i was gettin told on me birthday ya old man now nearly 30 :D now that your 37 makes me better:p

I drop in anytime then:bongin:

9. #69 Impact, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    After one week of flowering.

It's getting really, really crowded in there. We should be able to judge sex real soon. I almost hope there is at least one male just to give the rest of them some room. It's packed. No problems that I see so far. What about you guys?

Attached Files:

10. I just read 17 pages of this....

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/454814-sexing.html

Great read.

Tomorrow will be day 8 of 12/12. I'm pulling them out and think I have a good idea of what I'm looking for. As crazy as it sounds, I'm hoping for at least one male. There is ZERO room in there. A 2'x2' grow tent is not made for 4 plants. :(

I have already started designing my grow room in my head. :hello:

11. Hey Impact, know what you mean about grow room. I've changed grow spaces (upgraded) now 3 times and I'm flowering my first batch. What ideas do you have? What are your constraints? I'm curious to know what you're dealing with, how stealthy you're planning on going, etc. Let a brother know!

12. I will answer this in a little while. I want to get these pics up right now.

Here's pics of all plants. Are all of these plants males? That would f'n suck.

Attached Files:

13. I wana say those are males. Not certain. But pretty sure. Sorry bro. I hope I'm wrong.

14. Thank you for your response. I think you are right. :(

15. Yes, those are all males. I'm sorry.

16. So each and every one is male? If so sorry brotha thats a bummer

17. Yea, I feel like I have been punched in the stomach for sure. 2+ months worth of work for nothing. I gained a lot of knowledge and experience though. I have chopped two that I'm 100% on, going to give the other two another day or so. Maybe they will change their minds... :cool:

18. Read up on some pollen saving techniques, because you can use a little bit of pollen on your next plants to provide you with only a one nug worth of seeds instead of the whole plant becoming seeded.

19. Thanks for the tip. I have never heard of this and definitely will.