Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "I just tripped" thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snikkity Flip, Oct 16, 2010.

1. You guys know what I mean. Wouldn't it be a great idea if... we had a thread just dedicated to were the new smokers can come and tell us their "dude OMFG" or "i just got wayyy wayy too high" stories. Unfortunately can't start it off right now, haven't done that in... way back. But i am rather baked so i guess were alllright. :smoke::smoke:

2. You don't "trip" off herb. If you have ever truely tripped you would know that bud does not compare. Their is a difference.

3. Pst... I know. Thats kinda why I made this thread... How many times have you seen "I just tripped so hard!!" in the apprentice tokers thread? Maybe they'll see the name of the thread and decide to post here :p

4. i smoked 3 bowls this morning..i about died laughing during cheech and chong

5. I haven't tripped since last year when I started smoking daily, but the other night was so unexpected. I was sitting in my living room, and I thought I saw in the reflection (glass doors on cabinet when I sit in my living room) a face peaking out behind the wall. I was just like "Alright, fuck this." Went to my room and played Red Dead Redemption. Ehh.

6. Hahaha thats so awesome :hello:

7. Dude, a couple nights ago I THOUGHT I was trippin, but there really WAS a skunk in the woods and it came and sat next to me.

8. You do trip, it may not be out of this world trip, but you do go into an altered state, however unaltered it truly is, it still is.:smoke:

9. I was smoking with my friends in the woods once, and we saw a racoon walk by, stare at us, then walk off. We were laughing and taunting it for 2 hours straight, no joke...

"Hey racoon, come hither! You are a bitch, and your mum was a skank!..."

10. #10 duperdutch, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    I was chilling with my brother and my friend last night and we rolled a nice spliff. We went out into the field to start smoking and while we were smoking we saw a fucking meteorite right beside us in the sky! It was amazing because we were already blazed and the situation tripped me the fuck out! I was like, what the fuck was that? Anyway, it was sort of like a sparkler in the sky coming at us and then it went really bright green! We shrugged it off though and continued smoking the spliff. The spliff was nice. :metal:

[​IMG]

Light the entire night sky up, absolutely amazing experience!

I don't really know what to think but I think it's a real shooting star, make a wish and it actually will come true. I think what made this unique about seeing this is that the first time I see one I'm smoking a nice ass ting! ;)

11. this thread should be moved to lsdcity.com

12. In 4 years of smoking I have never ever tripped on weed.

13. I have a feeling nobody else understood why I made this thread. I made it in an attempt to unclog the forum a little and give the new smokers a place to tell their long getting baked for the first time stories. My bad bros.

14. Dude here's a story for you. I was on this golf course with my two friends and we were high. It was dark outside and on the golf course there were like these huge spotlight that were kinda like steetlights except way taller. And so what we did was we looked at the spotlights and we would walk towards them while only focusing on the lights and so everything became pitch black except for the lights. So it looked like we were in a dark void or something heading towards a light. Keep in mind that everything is pitch black except the lights and we cant see the ground wich is completly flat and not elevating or anything. So we would keep walking like a couple yards there was a small sandpit that we fell into and it was so fucking awesome!! It felt like we were just walking in nothingness and then started free falling out of no where. Like i thought i was falling down to earth or something

15. Go try a true hallucinogen, and then try to tell me that herb makes you trip. Crack also alters your state, is that a trip?