The "I just had really shitty luck" thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Superb0ng, Dec 23, 2009.

1. #1 Superb0ng, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    I'm not sure if a thread has been made for this yet or it's the wrong forum but I thought it fitted so am posting here :)

The day didn't go too badly, I went into town with my brother and a friend and bought some christmas cards, at the same time trying to find a way of getting an eighth (Paid today yay, however only a measly £80 for this month as it's impossible finding a job so I'm having to make do with whatever work I can get) anyway my brother and our friend didn't know anyone to get off, so I managed to get a connect off of one of my usual connects, however he was busy. I then decided that I would need An eighth and a half to last me through christmas as I can barely sleep without smoking. Who I spent the day arranging my pickup with, which would be due to happen at pretty much the time I'm writing this topic :mad:

Now I owed another guy £20 from getting an eighth on Monday, which did not come at too bad a weight and he called me up because I told him I could get the money to him today, whilst on the phone I mentioned that I was looking for some more, he had originally said this morning that he wasn't getting any for a while but could sort it for some reason, and as he can drop it basically to my front door and the other guy was a train journey away (Still not a long journey, but it's freezing outside nonetheless) so I agreed to buy it of him.

Anyway he called me up 15 minutes ago and says he's outside, when I go outside I see another person in the car with him who I didn't recognise cos it was dark, and after a few minutes of exchanging casual conversation with my guy because there was a car relatively close and we thought they were watching us, the other guy says "Hey *** Don't you remember me" and it turns out I did recognise him, I went to primary school with him and haven't seen him for a few years, he recently went into prison aswell for robbery etc, but we have always been on good terms so we chatted for a few minutes, he takes my number and says he'll hit me up sometime and we can chill, I take the bag, pay the £30+£20 I owed and walk back to my house and weigh it.

2.1g

I can't really describe how much that has pissed me off because I smoke more medicinally than recreationally and this has now got to last me which I am going to have a really difficult time making happen, it is very difficult not to rage right now so instead I will pack a bowl and smoke it for the blades that have also been dealt shit cards by the bitch that is life.

/vent
    :wave:

Also I have a habit of making unintentional-fuck ups in my post because of the way I write things so please be forgiving if I have made any juvenile mistakes

2. wtf, couldn't you see that it _obviously_ didn't weight what you were paying for? I always j
    just know when my bags come up short.

3. Dam he jipped you, the guy who just got out of jail slitheren snaked you.

4. you was supposed to get 5.2 g and you got 2.1? that sucks... not really much you can do i doubt they will repay you but maybe its worth a try.

5. Just smoked a bowl after a nice pickup. Listenin to tunes on my computer and spilled a whole water bottle over the keyboard. found some busted up one and just put it on.

6. mines reaally good luck, with really, really shitty luck at the same time.

Me and a couple of friends were at our usual blazing place, and about 4 guys came here too just as me and my friend were about to leave (i've blazed with one of the guys before) and they lit up a j. then.. two fucking police men walked up. I knew me and my mates were fucked. they were focusing more on the guys, because my friends are all girls and i guess we looked less "suspicious" as sexist as that sounds lol. he said

"naughty naughty, why can i spell spliff here? is it you or those ladies?" i thought straight away, because they saw us smoking, they were going to put the blame on us. but they said "Nah, they'll cool" i just wanted to kiss him lol :) the police man said oh ok, but we should breathalyze and search you guys. luckily they didnt and just said, Don't come here again and leave please. and fuck I couldnt of gotten out of there quicker lol..

7. Turns out the guy didn't really mean to do that, he came and dropped me off 2.2g today for £10 and said he'd repay the rest over Christmas because money was short, also today was a really great day :D :hello:

Merry christmas also! :)

8. I got up at 4:30AM this morning. Got ready for work and drove 40 minutes to my job. Didn't have to work today.

9. that sucks but well, at least you could go back home to bed and have the whole day to yourself :smoke: