Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "I just blazed" Thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 17, 2009.

1. I just blazed Death Star, well hey.    High[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Just blazed some LA Confidential and Lemon haze and ended my night with a couple hits of some bad ass hookah 

3. Sittin' here with my grandson, sharing a kit-kat bar, jammin to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.  God, I forgot how good this song really is!!!!

4. #20524 foreverstoned, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Smoked a blend of blue dream, ak, something purple and northern lights with my mom. Munching on some Chinese.

5. Just had the most fucking stressful day in a while. Basically thought myself into a mental shit show that didn't let up until an hour or so ago. Toked a little here and there during the day but it only made me more upset I think... Now that that's all resolved and well, I can finally enjoy this last bowl before bed <3 a nice mix of afghani kush in the bowl and some hash oil vape to top it off! [​IMG]

6. Just tried Lemon Haze the other day, although I'm not sure it was since it was more minty than anything else, nonetheless was a great very uplifting and energetic high

7. I play pub trivia every Wednesday and usually blaze up in the car on the way to the bar. Always nice to walk in with a good buzz. The deejay is my buddy so he always plays good music.

Smoked a bit of Durban poison in the car and then my friend had a Cloud vape and some shatter at the bar. Went outside between questions and smoked. Was ripped as fuck. Only thing I hate about smoking on trivia nights is my buddies don't take ANY of my answers 100% seriously when they know I'm stoned. I hate the stereotype that people are idiots when they're high, when in reality I'm way more focused and can pull shit out of thin air I never thought I could remember.

Anyway, we won first place after tying a team and winning a drink off. Ended up picking out a Bushmill's tshirt and a $50 bar tab. Drove home feeling mighty fine. Bong rips and passing the vape at home to end the night, got the best sleep ever.

First post in here.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Just got through smoking a nice bowl of caviar a couple hours ago. Bruce Banner x Vulcan. Four hits and I was done.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #20529 foreverstoned, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Just ate my first edible while listen to snot's get some album. My grandma unknowingly delivered it to me

Attached Files:

10. No blaze. Eat. yummy. First time stoned in 2 years!!!

11. I can tell..lol. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1

12. Oh I isssssssssssssss. This is seriously fantastic. I'll be legal here soon huzzah!

Ok I;m sorry. Peace!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just smoked out my car at my apartment complex. Now I am dry for the week :/ oh well smoked all weekend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I bet it did, Past Me! We got the basement done btw, so yay.

15. Blazed 2 bowls waiting for the train, good day ahead!

16. I just blazed a bho mix made from gsc, gelato, bruce banner, white rhino.

17. Have you ever taken a shit and felt really proud of yourself afterwards? Like you did it really well and want to tell someone about it?

18. All the man but I only tell someone if I'm trying to be a weirdo on purpose.

19. Smoked a few bowls waiting for the train this morning. Feeling a bit buzzed, but not quite baked. Need a few more hits when I get off, I guess.

20. currently on day 4 of tbreak , plan on going at the very least until the 1st of next month. Def gonna post here next time I smoke