Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "I just blazed" Thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 17, 2009.

1. carl.jpg

In California, Carl is known for shitty tasting oil. "car oil" or "carl"

2. Just blazed. Feelin good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm pretty high. I smoked about an hour ago. I still feel pretty dazed and happy, but I can feel my anxiety creeping back. Only have a pinch left and need to save it for my boyfriend :( But I was looking through my old diary today..my "high"lights...and I wrote down "What if they made glow-in-the dark paper..ya know for smoking (nontoxic of course) or even just reading at night? Idk...is this a good idea, or does my mind fuck around with me when I'm stoned.

XxonelovexX

• Like Like x 1
  4. i pressed my first tiny bit of hash, and smoked it in my glass pipe.
    a-maze-zing.

5. how well do sploofs actually work? haha 

6. I just made some today! in work at the minute only 1 more hour and i get to blazze through it all! haha 

7. Well I just tried that beeswax soaked hemp wick for the first time, wrapped it around my lighter, sticks real nice and looks awesome. It makes the bud taste better and i love that i'm finally rid of that disgusting butane taste, it also burns at a lower temperature which supposedly gets you higher, but I don't know about that because i dabbed 2g of crumble over the past 2 days and my tolerance is high as fuck at the moment, i had to smoke about 5 bowls to get a decent high.

try just a rice grain amount of dab, should be more than enough for a session.

9. Smoking out of my new bong atm
    its pretty nice
    i should've bought one a long time ago though  :bongin:

10. just blazed a blunt in my attic

just blazed a blunt in my attic

11. half smoked bowl, looking at it, sitting on the bed making my body float like a ship made of logs, from a tree

12. With a vaporizer, my husband doesn't even know I've vaped when I blow it through a sploof.  He knows I smoke, but will usually say something about the smell when he does smell it.  

13. purple pineapple time

14. Just smoked a couple bowls.. I'm on my computer cruising grasscity while listening to music  :smoke:  :smoke:

15. Sucking on the whip of my Arizer EQ right this moment.

16. huh sounds cool, wish i had a vape! but alas I only have a bong and I don't want to risk using one and reeking the house with smoke that just mells like a more flowery ganj smell! haha  

We live out in the woods, and there are always skunks around, sometimes they even get under the house and stink it up really bad.  When my husband says it smells like weed I say, "I think it's just a skunk maybe?"

18. Just smoked some blue dream with my mom

19. Just blazed using a bucket bong a couple huge rips and I'm baked