Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "I just blazed" Thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Had a good night of drinking beer with the homies yesterday. This morning I'm relaxing with a bowl from the bubbler and some coffee. Gonna try to go hiking today! Everyone else is super hung over!

2. just got done smokin a bowl of some sour D and about to vape whats left.

3. Just got back from camping with the homies!! Ripping the bong at home now. So ready for a shower!

4. Gonna finish this bowl and get super stoned. :smoking:

5. I am fuckedddd up, I had a cookie with one tenth of a gram of wax and have been vaping wax earlier and about to again right now. 

6. some of you guys smoke a loooooot haha i just got done smoking.... i pack the bowl and rip it maybe three times and i'm zooted.... haha but that's a combo of a bong and some dank dank i think.... i couldn't imagine facing five bowls in a short period of time. i'd just pass the f out haa

7. Didn't smoke all day because I had a paper to write. 23 pages, 7300 words later, I'm doing bong rips. About time.

I always forget to smoke because I get high and distracted.

8. Wake n Bake!!!!!

Saturday morning cartoons :smoking:

9. Smoking a bowl right meow with the sploof! 💨💨

Attached Files:

10. Just finnished off an 1/8 of some Carl

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Just picked up another 1/8 of Carl kush and smoked 4 or 5 bowls with the man himself

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. them sploofs are like magic bro! 
    hightip: put two pieces of tape in a + shape on the end so the drier sheets dont come out as easy.

13. I work from home and for like the last 6 hours I've been listening to a book on tape set in WWI, and the guy who is reading it does all the accents...English, Welsh, German, Russian.  

So I go out and smoke a bowl, then come in and start answering emails from customers.  I'm about 5 emails done and I realize I'm typing like I have a Russian accent!  Like, "Oh Yah, Dat ist Trooo."  Lolz...

That's OK my customers are cool...

14. HAH!! That made me laugh. Also I am very high.

15. And now I am very, very high...

16. My phone vibrated right as I was taking a rip. I just blazed too!

17. just blazed some  big sur kush now surf'n gc have'n a few beers  

18. Been just blazed

19. Something unusual just happened.  i smoke reguarly, and i just had my first toke of the day like usual.  small glass pipe.  packed it fairly lightly, lesser than usual, but for some reason after i lit it up it just wouldn't go out!  normally i can only get one pull from a bowl, maybe a small follow up if its still burning (usually does if its fresh dank).  this time i managed nearly four, lung-filled draws... unbelievable.

I remember thinking to myself, is this it??  have i found the holy grail of pipes, with unlimited power?  then i thought shit, this might not be so good, i could become the world's 1st casualty from marijauna.. ill keep pulling and pulling until i die from .....  then it finally went out, turned to clean grey/white ash, aaaand....  im fucking baked   :smoking:

20. ^^^ Ha ha ha...

I have a bubbler like that, but it only keeps going if I don't use a screen, then it can kind of clump up.  I guess that could be good or bad.  If you're smoking with someone you could pass it back and forth and keep it going, but if you're smoking by yourself and can't hit it real fast, seems like a lot of weed would burn up inbetween hits?  Maybe?  Lolz....just vaped....ahhhhh