Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The I Got Hooked Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LadyKikio, Sep 7, 2013.

1. You know that feeling you get when you buy something at such a discount you just want to shout it from the mountain top? Ok. Let's have fun with this. I'll start.

I got an ounce of this for $80! SCORE!!! 1378510142847.jpg

Touch Down!
    Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 searcheroftruth, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    that reminds me of my old buddies stuff, some super dank white widow super skunk cross, really good phenotype he self bred, and would hookup ounces for like 80-120 dollars depending the time of the year. always a good blaze! smoke on amiga!

3. Traded 10 unmentionables that I paid a total of 8.00 for, for an oz of purple kush in my younger years. Don't with those though, strictly herbal here nowadays.

4. Maybe its a bad picture but that stuff looks pretty low quality...but damn at $80 an ounce anything is a good deal nice job dude

5. Lol grats its hard to tell from the pic how good it really is but as long as you are happy thats what matters right? :hello:

6. looks good for 80$ I guess

7. Dude shut the fuck up Jesse Pinkman Bitch. You come on here once a week and just trash this place. Look at your post history... Jesus.

8. I honestly think you might be schizophrenic

9. You sound like a really cool person. I bet you are a joy.

10. Lol so just because your a snobby dick yiu have to yalk shit about other peoples bud? Damn you are a little spoiled bitch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. You're cool kid :gone:

12. Shut up and get back to cooking.