The 'I Can't Stand Nickelback' thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PUSCIFERfan, Dec 21, 2007.

1. It's not that they're that bad, it's that I can't seem to escape this band. Your guys' thoughts?

2. they have sucked since way back when. never liked them at all.

3. i hate that band.

There songs are so damn somber. and whiney

4. and they all sound the same, no matter how many years appart they may come.

5. they're horrible. plain and simple.

6. Bastardization of Rock. I would say that Souljah Boy is the "Nickelback" of rap.

7. I disagree...I find their music to be VERY good

8. Nickelback is close to the pinnacle of suck.

9. horrible. simpley horrible.

10. Ewwwwaaahh Nickleback are the worst

11. They represent everything wrong with music

12. The vast majority of their library is dogshit. I enjoy one song from their most recent album, I believe it was called Animals. Regardless of what it was called, the song was about fucking a girl in the back of your car and then her dad knocks on the window of the car and Chad Kroger or whatever his name is had to escape.

13. Nickelback was never a good band. Hell, they weren't even mediocre. After the Dimebag tribute, though, Chad Kroeger lost all respect from me. It was not his place to even think about making that song.

14. Absolute Crap. Overrated to the fullest, I will never understand why people worship this band.

I was unaware he did a Dimebag Tribute. Most likely a good thing I missed it.

15. I went on this thread solely to post this link. I was kind of bummed you got there before me, but kudos all the same. Ha ha.