The "i cant believe she did that to me" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Here I am, opening my heart to this girl, feeling undescribably good aroud her, taking her places, introducing her to all my friends, shits going great and then her BF breaks his leg bad and hes suddenly lost the the Ex status. Read our last texts yeah i know its a text, but its 21st century and you can use it seriously

"Why do you call me sunshine?"
    "Ive only known you for a little bit and you lighten up a dark life"
    "Thats really sweet. Thanks."

that was last night, heres this morning:
    I look outside to see its pouring and have "concrete jungle" playing so I say:

"No sun will shine in my day today"
    "why?"
    "I woke up and it was raining, and those were the words to this bob marely song. What are you doing all day?"
    "Idk my BF broke his (unreadble) in 2 places so Im gonna talk to him all day."
    "So he breaks a bone and hes no longer an ex? Lol. Ill never understand girls."

then she sends me a few "oh but..." texts and I just ignore them and go help this freshman girl study. It fucking hurts and I didnt even have a relationship with her yet. Like worse then a break up becuase I had so many expectations and hops and they were all shattered

2. I think you care way to much what she says/thinks.

And as u said, u dont even have a relationship with her.

3. I'll take "Creepy" for 300, Alex.

4. HOLY JEOPARDY REFERENCES BATMAN!

5. holy shit that was fuckin funny.

anyways, you guys really didn't have anything in the beginning so what's there to think about? yeah it sucks but what can you do? just pick yourself back up and find another. most girls aren't even worth wasting your time for.

6. What???? geez guys, thanks, your really helpful and sympathetic. It was basically a relationship except she cut it short becuase her love for her Ex was reignited when she heard about him breaking a bone. Creepy? What the fuck are you talking about, this girl was the one basically going after me and it was mutual pre-relationship flirting and playing around and then BAM her Ex just lost his prefix.

7. This Grasscity user is shocked that she'd do that to him.

8. Love is a wretched thing. I spent 3 years of my life with my ex. Dated all throughout highschool. I don't even know why she dated someone like me. She was on the cheerleading team, miss popular and friends with everyone, one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever met and I was just a quite and shy kid, really reserved. In the end, after everything I learned from her, the countless things I had taught her, the memories, nothing positive came out of it, and I wasted 3 years of my life. I still deal with her shit too, two days ago, she texts me telling me to come pick her up and for us to go get married, this is after she had 14 beers and was so drunk she didnt know what she was doing. Girls are fucking retarded( sorry ladies, but you are ). I swear id go gay if being gay wasn't so gay.

9. "And here it is, creepy for 300:

'The act of letting a female know how interested you are in her'."

"What is: asking to get your balls handed to you?"

"Judges, will we accept that?....Yes! You are correct!"

10. will yo hand me my balls

11. It was creepy that you posted the texts is what his trying to say. No need for a wtf thrown in.

Anyways, fuck the girl. Sounds like the type of girl who'll swallow your load than not care if you don't text her back.