The "I am bored as FUCK" Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Buhda, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Holy shit I am bored. I am stuck in my principles of Marketing class and my professor has been blabbing for the past hour.

Anyways I am making this so i don't kill myself. Anyone who would rather watch paint dry than what they are doing now, come talk to me.

2. Just keep repeating the 4 P's dude. price, product, place, and ... price. I have to sit here and wait for my corporate finance class to start. I am jumping off the fucking walls anticipating this. We get to learn how to use our BA-II calculators today... by the way my calculator is the plus edition, yesssssssssss

3. I'm pretty bored, man. I'm just sitting here with nothing to do until class at 5pm. I'm really dreading that though. 5-7:30pm blows. You can hit me up on AIM if you really need something to do, lol.

pmurphz24

4. Yeah i here you both. I had a test on the 4 Ps a couple of weeks ago. Nailed it:D

Yeah, 5:30 to 7 sucks ball. I hate classes like those.

Good news is that this i my last for the day:hello:

This teacher is boring as hell though:(

5. Product, place, price, promotion.

Fuck the customer, go satisfy YOUR needs and wants....

Go smoke a fat bowl dude.

6. word man... I cut my adderall doses in 1/2 to try taking it every day, but when I'm taking too little it just gets me restless as fuck... so I'm bored n restless... kinda tired n irritable. could really use a smoke now, but no go and not gonna be goin out today.

I just want something to knock me out for a few days... weeks... years or something.

7. im sitting at home with the kiddos...bored out of my mind watching disney movies

8. Well class finished and...

:hippie:

I am on my to getting faded:smoke:

9. Your kids can't be that bad( i wouldn't know though, excuse me, im a little high:smoking:). I think you have potential to have fun with your situation.

Anyways, +rep, for being a good parent(if your are indeed their parent:smoking:!)

10. I'm smoking and listening to music while a game updates... Then I'm off to kill shit :devious:.

11. im bored and about to smoke a blunt but dont know wtf to do afterwards? watch a movie? play video games? cook up a storm... I donno.. weak.

12. cook up a storm, play video games, watch a movie, then you have no idea what to do...:D:hippie:

13. now i want to kill shit...:cool:

14. its not bad..just boring..im a recent disabled vet so im used to high tempo shit...now i just puff sativa and chill with my lil ones lol

15. Yeah I'm blazed and I got a new touchscreen phone so I have been blazin up and playing with that shit haha.

16. That sounds to cool. for each respective party:confused::D:smoke:

17. just hit my spoon full of shiva skunk...shits nice...

18. Ok... I have found myself in the same situation in my first post.

Marketing class
    Professor boring as hell
    Help...

19. hahahahha AMEN to this thread

bored as fuck in hospital ahhhhhhhhhh

20. Why are in the hospital?