The Huricane is coming!!

Discussion in 'General' started by SwissChris, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Oh man I live in S. Florida where my university has closed up thursday....so i got 4 days off with huricane frances and a quarter of nice crib and another $200 of liquor...let the hurricane COOMEEE

2. Uh? Hurricanes are bad news dude. You watch the news at all? lol.

3. lol, ohh man, have fun and be safe...

4. I heard its like one of the biggest for Florida or something? I'm glad I live in Wisconsin. We don't really have any harmful natural disasters.

5. it looks like it cant decided what it wants to do, last I read this morning is its just hovering over florida, it was supposed to be here (nc) today but the sun is shining so fuck it, if it hit it hits if not oh well

6. oof' i would not have said that ;)

7. may feel it in connecticut...

i think its a catagory 3 now, so its lower. but i also heard that its the size of Texas...so thats one big ass hurricane

8. Why not? I'm trying to stop critizism of WI. Everyone always bitching about that its farm-land and only farm people live here and how the packers have sucked and that Cali stole the cheese. Fucking a! =P

9. don't worry, WI will always be the number 1 cheese state with me. :hugs noldster:

10. has anyone every been in the eye of a huricane? that's one of my "want to do this before i die" goals. how cool would that be!

11. yea man you can't beat wisconsin cheese, i live in central wi, and we drive like ten mintues to our nearest cheese factory, then another 10 to the next, maybe 15 to the next. lol :D

12. Because it's always when you say "nothing bad happens" that something REALLY BAD happens... I dont think it had anything to do with WI. I think it had to do with jinxing yourself. And it has seemed that Cali is trying to take alot of things.. a couple years ago they were all about California Oranges, when anyone who knows anything about good oranges KNOW the best ones come from Florida... Cali just wants to be associated with something other than crack heads, Hollywood and the gay and lesbian populationation least that's what most people I know think of when they think of Cali)

13. those cows dont look that happy. thats false advertisng. i bet it has to do with arnold shwarnager

14. yeah man i love it, in fl we have hurricane days, not snow days:D

15. its not that great. it looks cooler on tv and movies

16. i read it's the biggest since 1951

17. So...any updates? I know what I see on the News but I'd like to know what's going on from the point of view of a stoner in FL.

18. I'm flying to Florida on Wednesday for a wedding. Come back Sept 11th weekend.. wooo such a lucky flight I'll have. My first time in a plane too...

Feels like a disaster waiting to happen, but I'm sure it'll be as mundane as the rest of my life except with palm trees.

19. Where do you go Chris? I go to FSU and Miami is gunna get their asses kicked.

20. The last flight i took was on Friday the 13th, whats more it was around the time of that other hurricane this summer ( forgot the name ), i was pretty scared before getting on the plane for that. It all went well though.

Also a friend of mine is doing a skydive for charity on Sept 11th.