The hunt for bandaids.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Budfish, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Okay.
    To start the story off, my old dealer moved to California- the whole way from Maryland. (Lucky bitch :l)
    She was basically the only person in or remotely near my town that sold or even had access to weed better than decent mids. So, I've been smoking that for about 2 months. Continue:

Alright, so my friend finally gets some kush. It's been a looong time since I've smoked anything decent, so after hitting the bong a few times, we were pretty stoned. A bit later, we started peaking, and for some reason I had a pain in my foot. So I mumbled "ow, my foot... It feeels like I cut it."
    that's when it began.
    Friend: "a cut? You cut your foot?"
    me: "I did....."
    so, I am now just mumbling about and actually under the delusion that I cut my foot.
    Friend: "how bad is it bleeding?"
    me: "oh, bleeding! I should get a band-aid!"
    We searched the house. No band-aids.
    The longer we went on, the worse I thought the cut was. So finally we go to the store to get a pack of bandages & band-aids for my injury ( it was also a snack run..)
    Get back to his house, open them, rip off my sock... And no cut.
    Me:"WTF?!?!"
    friend: "there's... No cut. "

Then I realized that I was building it up in my head the whole entire time. Which is weird, because I've never so strongly convinced myself something that didn't really happen when high. Sighhh. Well, it ended in a good laugh attack. :smoke:

2. why didnt you look at your foot in the first place?
    that's the first reaction I have when I hurt something on me, I look at it.

3. i would have cleaned the wound and wrapped some sort of cloth around it to solve the problem.

4. That's why I said I've never done anything like that before. I'd normally take off my shoe and look in the first place too, but for some reason in my head I knew there was a cut.

there was no wound ;)

5. oh haha I read everything but the last part, sounds like something that would happen to me lol.

+rep why not